Fatal error

Reaction score
I get a blank page with this error when I try to view any page of any topic that isn't the latest page (latest page loads fine). I've been getting this for the past day or so.

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 311296 bytes) in /home/hl2net/public_html/forums/includes/class_postbit.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 227"

The staff is aware of this. I've been getting this quite a lot, and not only on certain pages, but on entire threads (some of which aren't even a full page, although I use the maximum posts per page option which is not default for the forum).

I assume we're trying to fix it, although I don't really know because I get this error every time I try to click on the thread about it in the staff forum D:

Apparently this error happens any time the forum tries to display a page with more than 30 posts on it. I'm assuming you use the 40 posts-per-page option in your UserCP (rather than the default)?

Set it to 20 for now and it will fix it until we figure out how to fix this issue.

Back