Favourite actor?

lans

Reaction score
Just wondering, what are the favs here?

Passed away: Humphrey Bogart and Clark Gable.
Alive and runnin': Johnny Depp and Edward Norton spring to mind.

Russell Crowe is one of the most talented actors, imo. Edward Norton is also great. Today, Will Ferrell is probably the funniest one, yesterday it was Peter Sellers.

Gregory Peck, he has an awesome voice.

Johnny Depp, he has an awesome ability to act different every time

Brad Pitt, I don't care what you say, he did a great job in 12 monkeys and fight club

Helena Bonham Carter, is doing great in Tim Burton's films and did an amazing job has Marla in fight club, she has the ability to tackle any accent.

Sigourney Weaver, Alien ruled and despite the mediocrity of "Holes", she did a great job as the Warden.

Sam Rockwell, what a crazy actor, Did an a great Chuck Barry in "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind" and his charecter in "Matchstick Men" was almost created for him

Edward Norton, have you watched fight club?

that is all for now, I like many others as well I will mention them as I think of them.

Can't possibly name one:

De Niro (obviously)
Harrison Ford (Indiana Jones and Han Solo!)
Sean Connery (top bloke)
Jack Nicholson (loony)
Michael Cain (You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off :))
Harvey Keitel (just a dude)
Gary Oldman (controlled lunacy)
Christopher Walken (voice alone makes him great)
Anthony Hopkins (great actor)
Al Pacino (obviously)
Paul Newman (The only actor cool enough to make 'Cool Hand Luke' such a classic)

I'm kinda liking Sean Bean at the moment. He just needs a big film where he's the lead. He was cool in National Treasure, although it wasn't the best film ever, it was fun and a good ride.

Tom Hanks - From a veteran soldier to a mentally challanged man, Hanks has performed a huge variety of roles with exquisite proficiency.

Tom Sizemore - Just for his role in Saving Private Ryan. The scene where he and Edward Burns (Private Reiben) argue is dramatic performance at its finest.

Christopher Walken- of course how could I forget him, that amazing way he talks, it is like a little dance in his voice.

Jack Nicholson- have you seen Batman?

Anthony Hopkins-so rich, and so good.

Michael Keaton- top notch versatile actor.

-Al Pacino (Godfather, Heat, Scarface etc etc)
-Robert deNiro (Godfather, Heat, Ronin, Taxi Driver etc etc)
-Christian Bale (Equilibrium, American Psycho etc)
-Michael Madsen (Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bill etc)
-Tom Sizemore (Natural Born Killers, True Romance, Heat etc)

Tom Hanks - "Saving private Ryan", "Forrest Gump" and "Road to Perdition" are great.
Russel Crowe - "Gladiator" and "A Beautiful Mind"
Mel Gibson - "Braveheart", "The Patriot", "Payback" to mention some
Anthony Hopkins - A genious in the role of Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
Sean Connery - From James Bond to one of my all time favourite movies "The Rock"
Johnny Depp - A lot of movies would suck without him. Most of his movies are great.
Ed Norton - "American History X" and "Fight Club" are awesome.

I like Bruce Willis in "Die Hard" and "Last man standing" as well.

Some of my favourite actors with a few of my favourite movies :E

Morgan Freeman and Edward Norton come immediately to mind. I'm sure I have others.

EDIT: Gene Hackman

Nicolas Cage is another good one I like.

Tom Hanks. end of story.

Edward Norton was a great in American History X. I think he's the best actor in this particular generation.

Tim Robbins is a phneominal character actor (Shawshank Redemption, Mystic River).

Robert DeNiro
Tom Hanks
Kevin Spacey
Liam Neeson
Samuel L. Jackson
John Travolta

Mel Gibson was good in 'We were soldiers'.

I also liked Ben Stiller in 'Dodge Ball'

after watching this movie with johnny depp, i would have to say hes a really great actor, and i like tom hanks ha

Back