Favourite Cult Movies

jacobs ladder was ruined by the stupid 'super soldier' nonsense that explained jacobs nightmares,up to that the film was great,then some nerd comes along with his 'you were injected with super soldier genome'or some shite,what made it worse was the flashbacks of all these soldiers ruining around screaming firing off automatics in what looked like some forest in america,it was scary as hell though and i like it for the whole silent hill connections

memento is genius btw,gotta love guy pearces performance

jimbo118 said:
jacobs ladder was ruined by the stupid 'super soldier' nonsense that explained jacobs nightmares,up to that the film was great,then some nerd comes along with his 'you were injected with super soldier genome'or some shite,what made it worse was the flashbacks of all these soldiers ruining around screaming firing off automatics in what looked like some forest in america,it was scary as hell though and i like it for the whole silent hill connections

Nah i liked it, when you want let go of life, angels will look like deamons tearing you apart, to let you slip the grasp of life. Bloody buitifull, you make your one hell, limbo is self made....nah its all good.

THX 1138
Silent Running
The Thing (50's and 80's versions)
Big Trouble in Little China
Zombie
Election

i like Stern's choices for cult movies.

Delicatessan. awesome film, i love the scene where they various people's actions are synchronized. Jeunet - also directed Amelie i think.

Amelie. i'm not sure this is a cult film, but it's probably my favorite movie ever. i think it's that good.

Pi
Memento
Lola Rennt
Los Amores Perros
El Mariachi. Rodriguez later directed Desperado - i wouldn't consider Desperado a cult film.

I wouldn't consider many Tarantino flicks as cult films. I think too many people enjoy his films to consider them cultish.

Big Trouble in Little China. nice one Johnny Beverage.

Back