FFS!! STALKER delayed again?

Uh so did anyone play Boiling Point?

Because that was a game with STALKER-like idea that was released too early. Sure it looks nice and can occasionally play nice.

But man its got problems.

it's a fun game with lots of bugs ..but I can live with the bugs (most of the time)

Would you rather have stalker released when the game has a 75% chance of crashing every hour?

Just becouse a game is delayed a lot does not mean it will be bad.

Sure, but nice screenshots and an interesting concept (from an unproven developer) doesn't mean it'll be any good either.

The hype surrounding Stalker amazes me at times. There's as much chance it'll be an absolute crock of shite as there is it being a great game. Let's just wait and see.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.? Wazzat? Ahh, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.! Now I remember. Right. It had something to do with fighting mutants? Sorry, last I heard of it from 2003...

CptStern said:
I really dont care all that much about the games graphics ..it's the do anything anywhere aspect of the game that I'm most looking forward to

Interested in GAMEPLAY?!

And you call yourself a gamer. :(

isnt that what I just said?

"it's the do anything anywhere aspect of the game that I'm most looking forward to"

sounds like I'm refering to gameplay

dys4iK said:
Interested in GAMEPLAY?!

And you call yourself a gamer. :(
Gameplay. This is what the game is all about. The way the game is played. Graphics are there just to make the game look better. :p

Back