Final Pre-load Now! :)

I'm so excited right about now. I even bought an X800GTO for this game.

They said there was over 100 commentary nodes, why are there so little sound files for the actual commentary.

Perhaps they are compressed, only to be uncompressed by the Source Engine itself? I have no idea.

Download'n.

No it's all there, the commentary folder contains 115 .wav files ranging alphabetically from 3stepapproach.wav to zombinemusic.wav for a total of 68 megabytes. Yeah, that seems about right.

Big text ftw!

So what does this new update contain? Any plot hints?

bigburpco said:
It contains wassup.

Gmans wassup sound file. The beginning of the game has gman walking towards you, he fixes his tie, stares at you for 1 min. Then he bursts out saying WASSSSSUPPPP! :rolling: :p

CodeFire said:
Gmans wassup sound file. The beginning of the game has gman walking towards you, he fixes his tie, stares at you for 1 min. Then he bursts out saying WASSSSSUPPPP! :rolling: :p

Now wouldnt that be great. :angel:

CodeFire said:
I love you!
Gman rules

EDIT: Oh and.. WOOTAGE ZOMGF! LAST PRELOAD???? GETOUT! only 3 more days

You know what this means, right?

IT'S NEARLY FINISHED!!!!! BLAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

While I hate to disagree with you good sir, I do believe it is indeed BLAAAAAAAAARGH! time.

O rly? Well just preloaded the last of it then...

CodeFire said:
:LOL: Yes, final preload. :D

I want to see the Gman get really angry cos Gordon is gone. :p

Hopefully this thread won't turn into a spoiler thread. Those fools! D:

well if all goes well, and Retail Episode 1 reaches shelves in England by 1st june, I shall be one happy dude :D

3 days guys....can you all wait 3 more days before we see the next step in the half life universe? this is a looooong wait..

GOD I CANT WAIT ANYMORE!!!!!! Also, my preload is at 92 percent, HURRY UP!!

Back