First driving lesson next week!

Zemfik

Reaction score
I have my first driving lesson next Tuesday.

I'm really happy, but at the same time i'm really nervous, a few of my mates said it's no biggie and you get into it really quickly.

Another reason i'm really looking forward to this is because i get to learn in a mini.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks

Practice the driving games at your local arcade.

try not to hit any pedestrians ..if you do hit one, throw it in to reverse and finish the job

first of all, ditch the two side mirrors, they are useless. Next, you always want to make sure you are driving with a near empty tank, this ensures that if your car is stolen, it will not be driven too far from the crime scene.

Use your blinker only to confuse the person behind you. Most likely he/she was tailgating anyway, so screw them. Using your horn is the easiesy way to disect traffic and decrease the time from point A to point B, so whenever you are stopped in traffic, lay on it for about 10-12 seconds.

Traffic lights are just another way for the man to control you. Do what I do, run it and gun it. If you come to a 4 way stop, where all 4 cars are stopped at the same time, you have officially divided by zero and world ending events will ensue.

There's no need to panic, odds are for your first lesson your instructor will take you somewere quiet with little cars and pedestrians. What car are you learning in a Automatic or Manuel?.

There's no need to panic, odds are for your first lesson your instructor will take you somewere quiet with little cars and pedestrians. What car are you learning in a Automatic or Manuel?.

He said it's a Mini...which i've never driven but have always wanted to. I guess I just wanted to recreate the end scenes in Italian Job.

you'll get the hang of it really quickly, don't worry about it

manuel.jpg

Rofl Monkey..

I remember my first driving lesson...wasn't that long ago..and it was AWESOME.

Just relax, don't step too hard on the pedals, all will be good

First driving lesson in about 2 weeks myself.
I get 'em free, my dad's a driving instructor :D

I get 'em free too, because America is awesome.

You two are about the same age iirc.

Back