First game you ever played

I think it may have been something like Twinstens Oddessy on pc or some such, I remember so clearly a five year old me laughing hysterically as I punched the blue elephant....ahh the memories *sighs*

I have no idea, Maybe Legend of Zelda. Around that timeframe I also remember playing Duck Tales and Top Gun. Definitely before I ever touched a computer.
Ahh, NES. It was the day I met you that I began to become the person I am.

Hmm I also remember the first few games I played that really pushed me to become a gamer. Duke Nukem 1, 2 and 3D were all awesome. As much as I loved the games I could never finish them though =/ and that was a lot of hours put into it even at that young age. I loved all the old school Doom games (but I could only ever play on God mode so i wouldn't be too scared lol) This is all when I was like 7 so I have an excuse of being scared :p

I can't identify with people who's first system was not NES, or Atari, or Master System.

The first game I remember playing was Reader Rabbit, probably. :x

Perhaps Mario Brothers on the NES though, or Thinkin' Things.

Now that I think of it, maybe it was Cyberpest. Anyone remember that game?

Probably Frustration. Oh, computer game?

Probably one of the Acorn games like that Badger game where you have to find food and the like.

First PC game, Half-Life.

Some pixel game called "Prince" On the windows where it was like, F5 to play this game and use the arrow keys and a button and where the computer had no mouse. Way before the 95.

Some pixel game called "Prince" On the windows where it was like, F5 to play this game and use the arrow keys and a button and where the computer had no mouse. Way before the 95.
In before Purple Rain.

Getting really annoyed I can't remember that Badger game...

I do think there was an even earlier one, back in Primary School. With a house... and you had to do something. But it's so long ago...

8598.jpg

yea i guess lol..i dunno it has a lot of nostalgiac value i guess

Oh shit, I forgot another legend.

Chip's Challenge
It's bugging the hell out of me, but I got to know. Are you talking about some Chip & Dale RRs Children's PC game? I remember playing that one too on one of the school's brand new Win 3x/Pentium systems.:LOL: Another awesome childrens' game. There was also another one I remember that was called "Treasure Mountain" or it's arithmetic equivalent, "Shady Glenn Inc.":D

It's bugging the hell out of me, but I got to know. Are you talking about some Chip & Dale RRs Children's PC game? I remember playing that one too on one of the school's brand new Win 3x/Pentium systems.:LOL: Another awesome childrens' game. There was also another one I remember that was called "Treasure Mountain" or it's arithmetic equivalent, "Shady Glenn Inc.":D

game.gif

oh god, i am so going to dl that game...i remember when i was like 7-8 where me and my sisters would spend hours playing the game and trying to beat the level haha. You'd get these special shoes that allowed you to swim, walk on those green arrows that accelerated you...also walk on fire.

I remember this one level where the entire map was chips and there were these like computer viruses chasing you LOL it was awesome.

chips challenge <3:D

Pong was such an awesome game. Like the best. Ever.

the earliest i can remember was a game called boulder dash and another called karateka on an old dos machine in 89. there were probably others too i cant remember.

i do remember the glorious day when we got a colour monitor and a lil game called monkey island. then good ol wolfenstin 3d and doom.

Fair enough, I'm 16.

I always feel younger though.
It has to be that Daffy Duck avatar. For some reason, to me anyways, it makes Samon "seem" alot older. I'm 23 BTW. I wouldn't be fair to spill everyone else's age and not mine own.:p

Must have been Super Mario Bros. 3 on my friend's NES, then apart from some atari games, Commander Keen on a dodgy computer my parents bought for less than $200. I feel both cheap and ancient now. (19 btw)

How old is Munro? He always seems 25 to me.

I'm seventeen.

He's 132. Venerable and wise. Omnisciently ruling over us from above as we move about our daily lives oblivious to his wonderous mind.

Anyone remember Shasta? He was 28, according to his profile. I miss that guy. He bitched at me my very first post. :D

Ah. I think we all remember Shasta.

Only one who ever got deleted outright.

Back