The Gigantic Vidya Music Dump

Tollbooth Willie

The Freeman
Reaction score
Post every bit of vidya music here.

I am still ****ing mad this is not in the PS4 version of the game, but I get rights and money issues. If you ever played the ps3 version, tho, you knew what the **** was up. YOU FINISHED DMC5 ITSUNO-SAN NOW MAKE CAPCOM LET YOU DEVELOP DD2

Nah it is when you have a robot arm, or in the case of the remake, your arm is actually your wife infused into a robotic limb. Also, you are voiced by Mike Patton.
:robotwifearms:
Ah yes, of Faith No More fame, no less.

@Vaapukka was right to include some Sonic over in the non-coherent dump, this thread needs some Sonic love, too:

Try the whole of this video out on a drink or two. One of my favorite soundtracks, and a favorite game of mine.

This game is honestly somewhat of a mess, but the boss themes are insane, especially considering that they had to work with the notoriously bad Nintendo handheld sound quality

This game is honestly somewhat of a mess, but the boss themes are insane, especially considering that they had to work with the notoriously bad Nintendo handheld sound quality

You are the only person I have ever met that is not an anon online that has ever mentioned this game. You are now my grandad and/or spouse. We can negotiate prenups later. You are a good person. I'm serious. No one ever mentions this f*cking game.

Edit: adding the Netflix Castlevania mix of Bloody Tears because why not

Last edited:
The Atlantic Ocean might make any arrangements complicated, we'll see.

The touch controls in that game are a hassle and the Sphinx boss was a massive roadblock for my ~10 years old non-native ass, but I'd still sell my left kidney for a new Wario platformer with actual characters in it (or a Wario platformer in general, where the f*ck is Wario Land Switch)

To keep this post within the topic of the thread:

Here
s a killer remix of a song

Here's the same song in tthe way it was meant to be ****ed on Asura's Wrath

Last edited:
This is the final post I had to do to cover up the whole page of "What's new" with Beckett's face. Enjoy this, sincerely, and cheer me on as I get to postcount 2,000:

Speaking of Mr. Naganuma

Also, I was honestly dumb****ed when this played during the prologue and ending for Final Fantasy 15, it is a good cover tho. Never heard a single song from Florence + The Machine, but this triggered an emotion response my butthole can't explain.

Stan Bush, the man best known for composing The Touch and Till All Are One for the Transformers movie soundtrack and riding off of that, created a song for the final boss of Shadow Warrior 2. It sounds a lot like The Touch, because Stan isn't exactly original. It works tho. The Touch plays in the intro of both the SW remake and the sequel, also.

Back