For all you Boy Racin Types, or just car lovers...

Isn't it a crappy eastern European or Russian car? I'm not sure where it's from, but I'm pretty sure it's a product of the Communist bloc.

Not seeing the humor in this.

look at what the stuff is, wud u really want to lower ur car by puttin 6inch nails through the tyres? would you really buy a exhaust return valve when thers no such thing?

Heh, this one made me laugh....

Fuel Injector Cleaner for Carbureted Engines-

Ever service the fuel injectors on your carbureted motor? I bet you never thought to do that. Clogged fuel injectors are the number one cause of carburetor failures! Restore that old carb with one tankfull of KaleCo injector cleaner. KaleCo fuel injector cleaner will NOT harm injectors, carbs, piston seals, or oscillator dampener gaskets, like that other cleaner will. Save your carb today for only $8.99! Not for fuel injected engines.

Fuel Injector Cleaner for Carbureted Engines-

Ever service the fuel injectors on your carbureted motor? I bet you never thought to do that. Clogged fuel injectors are the number one cause of carburetor failures! Restore that old carb with one tankfull of KaleCo injector cleaner. KaleCo fuel injector cleaner will NOT harm injectors, carbs, piston seals, or oscillator dampener gaskets, like that other cleaner will. Save your carb today for only $8.99! Not for fuel injected engines.
That was the funny part, I got a laugh.

Razor said:
Why is it funny?

It's funny because a car is either (as far as my knowledge extends) either fuel injected or carbureted, not both. Older cars have carburetors, which mix fuel and air by pulling the fuel through a venturi. By the early 80's alot of cars were starting to come off the line with fuel injection as standard. A fuel injection system injects (duh) the fuel directly into the air stream using nozzle pressure, thus it does not require a venturi to work. Fuel injection systems are more efficient and more precise.

Anyway, its funny because its nonsensical. Carbureted engines do not need fuel injector cleaner, they don't have fuel injectors!

Back