Foxnews = Epic Lulz

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Fox"news" said:
They are hackers on steroids, treating the web like a real life video game. Sacking websites, invading MySpace accounts and disrupting innocent people's lives.

They plastered his profile with gay sex pictures. His girlfriend left him.

Truly epic LULZ come from raids and invasions

but in reality:

Fox 11 actually stumbled across the /b/ channel of 4chan (update: could be wrong here, looks like Fox was tipped to the /i/ channel of a similar site - 420chan), a image sharing and posting site where every poster posts as Anonymous. Here supremely bored 15-year olds post obscene pictures and stupid photo-shopped images for others to comment on. They also randomly swarm and try to overwhelm online sites and forums they consider annoying.

These people, according to Fox 11, constitute a notorious and powerful hacking gang who, besides threatening to kill random MySpace users, attempted to ruin the ending of Harry Potter book for children of all ages. This "news report" is by far the funniest prank anyone on the board has ever pulled off.

video:

http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=3895254&version=1&locale=EN-US

lol, what a bunch of alarmist morons

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/07/investigative-r.html

I swear this was posted before.

Probably in the 4chan on Fox thing in the video section.

I did a quick search but found nothing ..I searched again for 4chan and found the thread you're talking about ..however that thread was so poorly named/no discription that it was easy to miss ...really people is it that hard to post a blurb on the video/story you're posting?

is it that hard to post a blurb on the video/story you're posting

"4chan on the News"

vs

"Foxnews = Epic Lulz"

:)

I almost died when he said "truly epic lulz".

I did a quick search but found nothing ..I searched again for 4chan and found the thread you're talking about ..however that thread was so poorly named/no discription that it was easy to miss ...really people is it that hard to post a blurb on the video/story you're posting?

Senility is only a few posts away Sterny :E

holy ****, we need to send the army to the internet

repostys5.jpg

Back