LOL, Epic verbal battle with a supremacist

Gormanmod

Reaction score
A while ago I posted a stupid message asking people to help me fight a racist on youtube. Stupid indeed. But my verbal fight with him includes EPIC LULZ.

Here's a transcript. prepare to laugh. Here, it's real. Join in the fun if you want
http://www.youtube.com/profile_comment_all?user=jazzon1&page=1

it's long
I'm empires. At one time I used a few accounts cause he kept banning me. lol, censorship.
Empires91: OH LAWD!

BWizer | January 16, 2008
hey brother jazz! why don't you make a video dancing like Tony did? lol!

jazzon1 | January 16, 2008
Nah, I'm Jazzon1. I got to be sitting down behind a table with a drink in my hand diggin some cool jazz.. Never did to much boogin. Unless I've had a few. Than you can't get me off the floor. But I do plan on putting one up soon. I have all the equipment...I just need a raw subject to highlight and talk about with indisputable truths. Stay tuned.

broneresurrected11 | January 17, 2008
whats good in here jazzon1 you old ****** fake, i would bust you up if i ever met you, pop you across the face and make you bow down to me

lrlbox21 | January 17, 2008
**** you too nasty racsist black cocksucker. LOL

jazzon1 | January 17, 2008
Hey broneresurrected11 You ****** red nigga! If you want to do all that it seems you wouldn't have a dummy channel up and a picture so we could see your ****** ass! I just got done slammin one of your brothers for not yielding part of sidewalk to me, then talked about his ass like a little bitch! So I been feelin good all day! And this goes for you too lrlbox21

But you are just a cowardly ****** like the rest of your kind that talk shit because they know they can hide behind youtube. You ain't gonna do shit but shut the **** up when you see me and try to hide your ass somewhere. We can meet up any day, anywhere and anytime you want. I got a enough bullets for an army of you "red niggas".

BWizer | January 17, 2008
jazzon1! my brother! you have the equipment, now lets say you make a video and change YouTube as we know it! I know you're powerful brother! hook it up!

thats right! you're Web developer! I bet you got all the high tech computer gadgets huh>? lol! make a videeeoo!

Empires91 | January 17, 2008
It amazes me how radical and violent religions still exist tin the western world. You throw backs are no different then the terrorists.

Empires91 | January 17, 2008
(cont...) I mean, even the peace loving Southern Africans do not act this way. They are kind souls who love peace(Ok Kenya maybe is an exception). You people are just...backwards. If you ever go back to Africa and talk to aboriginal priests(as I have), you will find they will be more intelligent then all of you. 10,000 year old native faiths have better lessons to learn then any of you.

Nah that aint Silva! lol! as a matter of fact Silva Whoop that brothers Rampage's ass when they fought, real bad too! but the white dude that brother is whooping on in that photo is Chuck Lidell! he beat his ass!

yeah Liddell wears the hawk I meant

Empires91 | January 18, 2008
you are degenerates.

Re-education. LOL, communist Russia FTW.

Degenerates. You are why there is still war. Humans must unite and become one again. In 1000 years the sun is going to make Earth unlivable and it's people like you why we will still be here fighting.

jazzon1 | January 18, 2008
Do you think the Most High is going to let you keep living it up? You will be going into slavery! The heavenly father will be visiting you for your iniquities for all the wickedness that you have been committing? And you white people think your actually going to get away with it. Well your not!

Jeremiah 49:12 For thus saith the LORD; Behold, they whose judgment was not to drink of the cup have assuredly drunken; and art thou he that shall altogether go unpunished? thou shalt not go unpunished, but thou shalt surely drink of it.

And you ARE going to drink of that cup :)

I'll Believe it when I see it my friend. I'm the type who goes oversees and helps teach the poor. So I'm building the next generation of Poor Africans and Indians to be lovers of peace. They will know, on sight, your racism and wickedness is wrong.

You claim I am the wicked one, yet continually state how I am lesser.

You are the definition of double speak.

Silly me, you also define double think, along with double speak.

I'm not asking you to believe me. That's why I quote from the Bible so you can't squawk about shit. Read it for your self I really don't care if you believe it or not.

BWizer | January 18, 2008
LMAO!

Quoting from the bible doesn't change it. I could have quoted the same thing and what would you do? the same as me, deny you will become it.

Cont...

I mean really man, quoting from the Bible doesn't make you automatically right. Using the quote in everyday life to bring the world to a higher living standard as I have does.

Well that's the same thing a devil would say!

So you are one then?

They are already through. After dealing with you so called misssionarys. I should know look how lost OUR people are dealing with your demonic democracy here and around the world.

Because I don't exactly imagine the devil one who helps people who are lower in the social ladder. I'm helping these poor people become the leaders of tomorrow.

You see, people like you are a dieing breed. haters, supremacists, warmongers. You're all the same. And your all dieing as the world unites. One day we will all look back at you and laugh at your ignorance and backwards ways. We will be universalistic and happy. living in a beautiful world where race doesn't matter. You will be a distant memory.

Oh boy you will probably love this. I just got diagnosed with MRSA. Now, before you go and claim I die from it and you were right, I have a 6% death likelihood. So while I'm being pumped with meds and recovering, it will be seen that GOd is on my side, and I defeat the bugger.

No, but you may be if you are a desendent of Esau.

Whatever man. Look around will you? Other supremacist like you in the media like Al Sharpton are going down. Blacks and Whites are uniting, realizing it is together the world moves forward, not apart. Your hate speech is reaching dead ears. And your few followers have as much likelihood of going anywhere as Hitler did.

That would be nice...but I think it is a little bit to late for that. You see I don't think you understand what that bible says...You know that book you and your government swears apon everyday? Well it says your time is just about up. And your next stop is slavery. So you must have ****ed up some where down the line. Don't you think?

Revelation 13:10 - He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword.

Wonderful, except how are we going into slavery? if a police state is established, civil war follows. if we are conquered, revolution occurs. I'm not exactly how you see us getting enslaved, or much rather, who will do the enslaving.

Yes all that is going to take place. Starvation, pestilence wars and rumors of war that's kinda of whats happening right now isn't it? Well the Bible says that the one you call Jesus his Angels and the elect (the Israelites) just after those thermal nuclear missiles hit are taking the surviving into slavery for a thousand years. The Edomite nation and all the rest of the heathen nations will be under a new just ruler ship. Us, The Israelites.

Sorry for your llness but I would try and stay alive as long as I could because I don't think you are going to fair much better, when you awake and find ******s with spiritual power shacklin your ass up.

truthseeker98 | January 18, 2008
This word is cuttin your ass Empires91! Hebrew 4:12-For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

That's why he's coming with his bullshit. Keep bringing those scriptures out on his ass and he will flee. Hell, I think you already got rid of his ass brother.

UfosOnMyHouse | January 19, 2008
LOL, so you ban me and claim victory.

Classic supremacists. If you can't win against the enemy, ban them.

Classic.

Oh don't think you can ban me and simply win. I want to understand evil, and I intend to keep posting until I understand your madness.

God is on my side. and this string of posts will be saved and posted to laugh at on forums elsewhere.

jazzon1 | January 19, 2008
Well read the bible! Thats where all history and truth is! Oh but I forgot you white people don't know how to break down scriptures. You just can't get it can you?

Luke 6:25 - Woe (means destruction) unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep.

you look at all the negatives in the bible, I look upon the positives.

reflects our lives eh?

I'm looking at the truth.

Whether you look for the positive or negative. Gods word is not to be compromised. He is not a politician. (Example) Like Gods says all ******s should be put ot death. But do you do that? No. Because you do not fear God! and do what you want to do! You give them rights,TV rolls and everything else! Gods word goes whether you like it or not. HE DOES NOT COMPROMISE! That alone is going to seal your destruction.

robbybob91 | January 19, 2008
your holding humanity back you kno

robbybob91 | January 19, 2008
You say you speak truth... SO says also the Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, etc etc. What makes you any different. Everyone has their "irrefutable proofs" and blame the other side of lying.

if you could open your eyes and realize this is getting humans no where, you would accept all as they are and move on. I consider myself a Catholic. But I have Jewish blood in me, Confucian blood in me, Protestant blood in me, black aboriginal blood in me, etc.

You simply hate different.

this sorta shit happens when your sick with MRSA in the hospital quarantined.

Waaaaaay too long.

I'll just assume it was funny to you because you were involved, but not so much to anyone else.

You should just assume that none of Gormanmod's posts are funny. I do.

well at one point he said. "you'll be waking up to ni**as with spiritual powers". lol.

no i'm religious, just having a fight with one using religion for supremacist.

ah well. It's the lounge. Tried to lighten your day with comedy.

OMG, Best thing he's said yet.

We ruled the later half of the roman empire and ruled Europe at one time. Like in Italy where they killed off all the men and interbred that is the only way you can be a desendent of a true Hebrew Israelites. John Travolta, Christine Aguillara, Leonardo Dicaprio, Robert Dinero, Al Pacino look white but are in fact Israelites.

:Laugh:

Woah, I can't believe I just read that and joined in. I have too much time on my hands.

ya, id rather let a pit bull sodomize me than read all that...sry

He just said a quote from the bible and said he "hated" so I countered and said hated is past tense. fool can't say anything now.

So he's obviously an idiot, no point even trying.

Is this going to get closed?

*me looks expectantly*

Back