FPS DOUG > YOU

We know, everyone's seen it before. Funny clip, although all of the other stuff he has on that site is crap.

"Sometimes I think I wanna join the Army. It's basically the same only with better graphics."

Q_onfused said:
We know, everyone's seen it before. Funny clip, although all of the other stuff he has on that site is crap.

"Sometimes I think I wanna join the Army. It's basically the same only with better graphics..."

"...But then, if you get lag out there, you DIE!"

Ahahah. That was awesome man.

"Dude, what's with the knife?"

"What? You run faster with a knife! Everybody runs faster with a knife!"

sinkoman said:
"...But then, if you get lag out there, you DIE!"

Ahahah. That was awesome man.

"Dude, what's with the knife?"

"What? You run faster with a knife! Everybody runs faster with a knife!"

"And I heard there's no spawn points in RL."

WOW! that really beats my Counter-Struck thread

Awsome clip !! :LOL:

BOOOOM HEADSHOT!

Instead of the quake guy saying "headshot" I have Doyg going: "BOOM HEADSHOT!!!" ;D

I find myself screaming BOOM HEADSHOT everytime I headshot people now. Voice activation on Teamspeak + other clan members = damn.

search button>topic maker :)

funny video though, remind me to make a topic like this next week, so that more ppl see the clip, as I guess this topic will not be read by some people that might be interested in it (as happened to the last one, the effects seen in this one) :)

I saw that vid a couple days ago, watched it enough to figure out he was spectating a lot of the time, if not all of the time. :rolleyes:
Almost makes you wonder why you seem to see a little darkened bar at the very top of the camera a few times, yes? Or perhaps why they never show the very top or bottom of the screen itself WHILE he's "playing." :upstare:

I'll take Doug on any day 1 on 1 to see how good he really is, I'll even make it when I'm extremely tired to give him a nice big advantage over me. :thumbs:
I also find the way that he acts to be very annoying, if not a little too extreme. If that's how he acts off camera, then I'm seriously scared for him. :|

Drkpwn3r said:
I saw that vid a couple days ago, watched it enough to figure out he was spectating a lot of the time, if not all of the time. :rolleyes:
Almost makes you wonder why you seem to see a little darkened bar at the very top of the camera a few times, yes? Or perhaps why they never show the very top or bottom of the screen itself WHILE he's "playing." :upstare:

I'll take Doug on any day 1 on 1 to see how good he really is, I'll even make it when I'm extremely tired to give him a nice big advantage over me. :thumbs:
I also find the way that he acts to be very annoying, if not a little too extreme. If that's how he acts off camera, then I'm seriously scared for him. :|

Dude, chill out. I guess he really likes FPS'es but he's an actor, so he doesn't have to neccessary pwn at CS:S. Do you think for example Bruce Willis is such a good shooter etc. as in "Die Hard"?

Drkpwn3r said:

It's a show.

And Santa doesn't really exist.

I got on TFC 1.5 in Titles.txt, everytime the head is hit with a Sniper Rifle;

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Sniper
Sniper_headshot
{
BOOOOOM!!!!! HEADSHOT!!!!!! (LoL)
}
:D

Drkpwn3r said:
Ok? Pretty lame for a show, my friends agree with me on that.
So? It doesn't mean that if you don't like it, it's not a show anymore.
Drkpwn3r said:
I've known that since I was about five years old.
Well, I assumed that if you couldn't see that that was a show, you might not know that Santa doesn't exist.

Insane said:
it's not a show anymore.
Good. :hmph:

Also, I knew it was a show, but it would've been better had they used some actual skill behind the gameplay, not spectating.

Dinkleberry: That's the nickname I've gone by for almost 8 years now. But if you want to start something over it due to comments like those, go right ahead.

Drkpwn3r said:
Good. :hmph:
Why the hell do you pull that sentence out of his context?

You were wrong so just accept it.

i had never seen that before :)

very funny tbh :D

_-_-SELAS-_-_ said:
Ill be backing up Insane on his arguments, Drkpwn3r ur just weird m8 :)

Seconded. Let the battle begin. Get in position and wait for my go. :)

_-_-SELAS-_-_ said:
Drkpwn3r ur just weird m8 :)
I may be, but you know, I probably make a whole lot more money than most people here because I'm very straight-forward about my opinions.
It is up to everyone else if they want to start something with me, I strongly suggest against it though.

Oh, and so you know, Insane isn't going to get any responses from me to anything he says as I can't even see his posts. I'm probably not going to change that either, because I don't want to snap on someone, it usually turns out pretty bad for the person I snap on.

Drkpwn3r said:
I may be, but you know, I probably make a whole lot more money than most people here because I'm very straight-forward about my opinions.
It is up to everyone else if they want to start something with me, I strongly suggest against it though.

Oh, and so you know, Insane isn't going to get any responses from me to anything he says as I can't even see his posts. I'm probably not going to change that either, because I don't want to snap on someone, it usually turns out pretty bad for the person I snap on.

Hahahahahaha! :LOL:

Are you guys really buying that though-guy-crap? Hahahahaha..

Don't take everything so serious man, life gets a lot more fun if you just let it go. :)

Drkpwn3r said:

Well, you won't be able to see this, so please someone quote this.

From your post I can only say one thing: you're a prat. Lines like "I probably make a whole lot more money than most people here" and "it usually turns out pretty bad for the person I snap on" don't even impress me the slightest.

It even seems like you're afraid to have a discussion, because you know yourself that you've been wrong this time. That's not the end of the world, making mistakes is human, but you do have to admit them too.

You even blocked me just so you wouldn't have to have a discussion. Pretty pathetic actually.

Anyway, I'll be waiting for you 'to snap on me'.

Insane said:

From your post I can only say one thing: you're a prat. Lines like "I probably make a whole lot more money than most people here" and "it usually turns out pretty bad for the person I snap on" don't even impress me the slightest.

It even seems like you're afraid to have a discussion, because you know yourself that you've been wrong this time. That's not the end of the world, making mistakes is human, but you do have to admit them too.

You even blocked me just so you wouldn't have to have a discussion. Pretty pathetic actually.

100% agree

Insane said:

Quoted. Good post.

Drkpwn3r said:

It's only funnier because the video is making fun of people like you.

Drkpwn3r said:

OMG NOOO, WHAT HAVE WE DONE WE ARE GUNNA GET POONED OVER TEH INTRAWEBS>>>

:upstare:

Drkpwn3r what does your financial situation have ANYTHING to do with this??

TheSomeone said:
OMG NOOO, WHAT HAVE WE DONE WE ARE GUNNA GET POONED OVER TEH INTRAWEBS>>>

:upstare:
lol :D

GREAT SCOTTS! Is this thred STILL kicking?

By golly, we have some AWESOME necromancers here at HL2.net

Back