Freaking finally.

Vigilante

Reaction score
5 years in the making. It goes on the fridge.

imag0032h.jpg

Now I'm infinitely qualified amirite

NIIIICCEEE.

Congrats man, good that you stuck it through.

Awesome man! Congrats!

I mean, unless it actually took you 5 years to make the forgery.

Congratulations! I definitely look forward to seeing mine.

Is a bachelor degree five years? Damn.

It's only three years here. I'll be getting mine in a few months.

it depends on the course intensity, but usually engineering degrees take five years because of one year of a co-op or internship.

It is possible to complete one in three years.

Woo!

Now go build me a traffic light, naive.

Congrats, yay civil engineers.

I graduated last year and I know my diploma came in the mail, but I don't recall ever seeing it D:

And what do you have to show for it, besides less space on your fridge?

Congratulations, Vigilante! :D Especially since it took 5 years to get.

Congratulations. A mighty fine certificate of certification.

Now get yourself a picture frame for it. Magnets to the fridge is something you do with the kindergarten diploma.

Congratulations. A mighty fine certificate of certification.

Now get yourself a picture frame for it. Magnets to the fridge is something you do with the kindergarten diploma.

Haha, I'm going to have it framed. I was just putting it on the fridge so I could take a pic of it. I put it back in the tube it was mailed in.

Thanks guys :).

Area of specialty is water resources and environmental.

Congratulations, I hope job offers are forthcoming! I got my MFA diploma a few months ago, but the education was so freaking expensive I can't afford a frame. :|

Civil engineering? Is that like engineering but with the privilege to wear a monocle and a top-hat? I envy you.

Haha, I'm going to have it framed. I was just putting it on the fridge so I could take a pic of it. I put it back in the tube it was mailed in.

Thanks guys :).

Area of specialty is water resources and environmental.

Duuude that's my specialty too. You could totally come join my school/department for grad school haha.

I'll be getting my Industrial Engineering diploma from Rutgers in 2 more years... if I survive.

Congrats man, their engineering school is amazing. I considered Electrical Engineering at one point there. I know tons of people in that program at CP.

Back