Free Copies of Left 4 Dead 2

Sheepo

The Freeman
Reaction score
So a couple weeks back I bought a gift pack of of L4D2. I've given away copies to my RL friends and I have one copy left. I figured I'd post this to see who was actually genuinely interested in the game instead of just throwing it to the sexiest guy around. You can post or PM, and I'll probably decide based on level of wantedness and then time asked.

Also, I would have two copies but I accidently gave two to one person. Apparently as long as the gift hasn't been acknowledged/redeemed, the person doesn't come up as owning it, and there's no "Are you sure you want to do this?" box. Anyone know if there's a solution for this? If there is then there'll be a second copy to give away.

My mouse hovered over your name for quite a while. I just wanted... to stroke.

I am giving out Half Life 2 and Episode 1, if anybody wants either one. You can find on Steam under the same username.
Just friend me and i will gift them to you.

Sorry, i did not mean to hijack your thread.

Really, really really want this. Can you send it to celebria?

ps: I think you can deny a gift to someone, but you have to have someone else to send it to before you can "re-gift" it

edit: Just spoke to my friend. You go to manage gifts and guest passes and hit resend to send it to the new user/e-mail addres. It will revoke it to the old user.

My girlfriend's brother has been wanting this for computer. If you still have this, I would gladly take so I can regift it for Xmas.

While we're doing this I've got a spare secret of monkey island special edition sat in my gifts if anyone fancies it.

So a couple weeks back I bought a gift pack of of L4D2. I've given away copies to my RL friends and I have one copy left. I figured I'd post this to see who was actually genuinely interested in the game instead of just throwing it to the sexiest guy around. You can post or PM, and I'll probably decide based on level of wantedness and then time asked.

Also, I would have two copies but I accidently gave two to one person. Apparently as long as the gift hasn't been acknowledged/redeemed, the person doesn't come up as owning it, and there's no "Are you sure you want to do this?" box. Anyone know if there's a solution for this? If there is then there'll be a second copy to give away.

blackout will have- many thx for the offer.

Stigmata gets. If I get my hands on the other copy I'll pass it along to the runner up. And I'm perfectly happy to have this thread be the general "GOT SOME SHIT I DON'T NEED IT" thread.

Stigmata gets. If I get my hands on the other copy I'll pass it along to the runner up. And I'm perfectly happy to have this thread be the general "GOT SOME SHIT I DON'T NEED IT" thread.

Did that trick with resend work with that double gift?

I'm sure we can negotiate....?

<3333 but i can't see it in my library oh no

What email? I thought you got a Steam notification?

It doesn't work that way. Anyway, here's a tip: never, ever join a versus game before spending about 50 hours in the campaign mode.

What email? I thought you got a Steam notification?

You should get an email at the address your steam account is registered with that has a link to activate the game. If you didn't get an email, you best sort that shit out quick, before the Secret Santa day.

On the other hand, maybe Sheepo's trolling us. I really hope my emails haven't been compromised...

Check to make sure you have the right email linked with your account. I registered with steam way back when I still had a hotmail account, for instance.

I checked both, along with several other possibilities :(

I send I was going to send it but I didn't see you on my friends lists and I had to leave! Don't hate me :(

Sent a PM to sort it out.

Tried to send a PM but your box is full. Also I don't hate you, I'm just one of those people who constantly cleans his friends list :(

Added you.

[edit] Got it! Thanks Sheepo :D

I've also discovered I have an extra copy of Episode 1. Who wants it?

No problem. And I was actually referring to the troll accusation :p

Back