Free Steam Coupons!

NJMagnessUSMC

Infected
Reaction score
I'm new to this new website, used to post back in like 2004-2005. Since then I've gotten 7-8 years older... oh my god... and other shit.

Anyways I've always loved this site and continue to check up on it for news. I got 2 coupons for 50% off Might and Magic Heroes VI.

If you want them post here and tell me your steam name. Please only ask if you actually intend to buy/play the game.

Besides that I'll probably make posts here every once in a while. I'm stationed in California currently but am originally from Texas.

Welcome back! :D

What was your name, back in the day? I've also gotten a lot older, and with it, my memory has failed!

I've personally been wanting to look at Dota2. We have a joint staff account so we might even use it to produce some top quality articles!

Welcome back.

I've got 1 or 2 invites for DOTA 2, myself. Holla if anyone wants them.

Welcome back.

I've got 1 or 2 invites for DOTA 2, myself. Holla if anyone wants them.

I wouldn't mind giving it a try. I've never played Dota so I don't really know what to expect.

Welcome magnus, I'm also curious what your original name was, I'm sure we'd remember.

I wouldn't mind giving it a try. I've never played Dota so I don't really know what to expect.

Welcome magnus, I'm also curious what your original name was, I'm sure we'd remember.
I tried messaging you via Steam. You're not on my friends list so I can't gift it to you. When you get around to it, maybe we can initiate a trade or however that works.

I'd love a beta key for Dota 2 if either of you still have a spare.

I am not posting just to beg for a Dota 2 key.

Monterey? I'm going to be going to the defense language institute there soon.

I'm in the Air Force. Going through Aircrew training at the moment.

o_O. Why are you going to DLI if aircrew?

Airborne Linguist. I'm aircrew. I'm also a linguist. I'm an aircrew linguist.

I've got 1 or 2 invites for DOTA 2, myself. Holla if anyone wants them.[/quote]

Hey, if you still have a key for dota 2 can I have one. Thanks

I've been here since late 2003 and I've only aged like three years tops.

Why do you age so poorly?

I've been here since late 2003 and I've only aged like three years tops.

Why do you age so poorly?
Wtf, I've aged like 40 years since I joined. Whats your secret?

Wtf, I've aged like 40 years since I joined. Whats your secret?

Youthasizing. It's a trendy, new spa treatment. It's this season's shark-cartilage enema.

Still wondering where this guy went. He probably lives across the street from me right now, in the marines barracks.

Back