Friendles, I Anticipate

Status
Not open for further replies.
supertrooper is my new friendly. *gives big hug to monitor for suprtrooper*

hes the valve hacker. hes doing that social engineering on you!

Even if he really isn't like that, the friendliness of the friendly superfriendlytrooper man is a breath of fresh friendlyness in this stale smelling place
*hugs supertrooper*

Originally posted by GhostValkyrie
My God, you're friendly. Seriously, I've never know anyone as friendly as you...hopefully you really are like this, not saying you aren't; just it's highly unusual for anyone to be this nice. Here's to you, Super! :cheers:

Yeah! He is nice.... I like his site too :)

Haha, the Supertrooper appreciation thread, go Supertrooper! You are a friendly and a half in my eyes. :p

omg ! frienlies :D

by the way, his site looks different when you listen to Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D Minor in the background. Then it's just creepy.

nice flowers :)

maybe its just me. but whenever i read one of his posts I always get the urge to punch someone.

hes funny in a sickeningly sort of way.

EDIT: wow wtf affect does this guy have on you, i had to edit this due to originally typing:

maybe its just me. but whenever i read one of his friends I always get the urge to punch someone.

*enters thread* :dozey:

*looks around* :cool:

Qoute film Blazzing Saddles

"what in the name of hell is this sh*t?"

*Runs away scared by too much happy people* :eek:

He's already a legend, yet he's only been here for a few days :)

Heh... you hear that Super? We all love ya!

Originally posted by GhostValkyrie
He is. People this friendly are few, and far between. And I haven't heard him say anything negative, even people accussed him of being fake. I'm in a state of anticipation, as well, Supertrooper. I'm optimistic about a holiday release...whether it be blind hope, or close analyzation; it makes the time go by faster. It also keeps me from being stressed out, everytime I come here; unlike the "0mfgz0rz, wh3nz i7 c0ming 0u70rz?!?!?!" kids.

-Ghost.

His happiness is scary ;) but no its kinda growing on me and some of the stuff he says is pretty funny really :)

and am I the only one whos started saying friendlies in the real world now because of him? lol. No really, a client called and I said it, poor bugger didn't know what to do haha

hahahaha man that was a good long laugh :)

you'r cool super =D

/me hugs super

should be sticky don't you think :p

He kinda reminds me of that foregin guy made popular a while back on So Graham Norton I think, with his now well known saying "I kiss you!"

how do I get that happy and is it in tablet form?

Originally posted by frances_farmer
maybe its just me. but whenever i read one of his posts I always get the urge to punch someone.

hes funny in a sickeningly sort of way.

not to harp on u in particular or anything.. but this post is just an example of how angry (in general of course) we have become..

granted its the internet and u can probably get away with saying just about anything (maybe not here, the Super mods are watching, right Chris? :E) but what happened to being nice? is it not in fashion anymore or something?

oh wait.. it must be "cool" to act all pissed about things, even if u are right.. have a point etc.. and now we see a super nice guy, and we are shocked because we have forgotten how it is to be greeted nicely and with respect..

oh well.

cheers to u supertrooper :cheers: :thumbs:

Originally posted by mrBadger
He's already a legend, yet he's only been here for a few days :)

Heh... you hear that Super? We all love ya!
I love to you too all, my friendlies. :) :) :)

I am proudly attaining forums, and have made many of friendlies in littlest time. Excellency! :) :) :)

i hope for your sake this guy isn't duping you all.

well done for being so happy. where can i get those pills you're taking?

omg.

i just read his other thread for the first time.

im seriously trying not laugh my cock off.

Originally posted by supertrooper
Friendlies, today I wanting to say that I anticipate Half-Live II game and looking foward to play as soon as release date arrives. I hope there are more anticipators everyday and we create more and more friendlies. :) :) :)

I want half-live game due to good graphics, and hoping my computer run well enough. Thanks to you friendlies, and greeting day. :) :) :)

Your a clown :LOL:, you must be the wierdest and the funniest person around here.

How old are you ??

ugh! no offence but there is a bit too much Teletubbies-spirit in this thread..
/leaves thread immediately

But you guys just keep on hugging! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

"I love to you too all, my friendlies :) :) :) " I can't help but laugh. Maybe his happiness will rub off on the rest of the grim old men around here :p

Originally posted by Crusader
"I love to you too all, my friendlies :) :) :) " I can't help but laugh. Maybe his happiness will rub off on the rest of the grim old men around here :p

theres happy, wich is great fine by me.

then theres

"I love to you too all, my friendlies :) :) :)"

too happy.

Translators can mess some things up.

I was translating into french,

"The bottom of a barrel"

and it came out

"The ass of the container"

u guys are still picking on him? sheesh

relax.. as most pple have said english is probably his second language.. and even if it isn't.. all hes done is be friendly.. last time i checked there was nothing wrong with that.

i haven't seen even 1 negative post by the guy, jus chill out and let him be :p

I dont make fun of him, I just find it amusing how "friendly" he is, I think hes like 11 or 12.

Super trooper is awesome.

I doubt hes using a translator, just not-so-good at english.

But he has an awesome attitude
He is my friendly.

Super trooper is like a teddy bear... And we all just say "That's our supertrooper" and smile at him.

I love you supertrooper. I love you so much I want to hug and kiss you. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back