Friendles, I Anticipate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Dedalus
one train i won't be jumping on.

I thought they were band wagons?...

I wouldn't jump on a train either, very bad idea..

Originally posted by supertrooper
I love to you too all, my friendlies. :) :) :)

I am proudly attaining forums, and have made many of friendlies in littlest time. Excellency! :) :) :)

:cheers: No problem friendly! You're on my buddy list for life! :) :)

And to those bashing him... stop being so damn cynical, he's a great guy! :)

We need a stickied Friendly-Thread, where everyone can call each other friendly and be happy. :):)

I think it's great that someone like supertrooper can come on and be so friendly :p. He makes me smile :D

Originally posted by Dr. Freeman
oh wait.. it must be "cool" to act all pissed about things, even if u are right.. have a point etc.. and now we see a super nice guy, and we are shocked because we have forgotten how it is to be greeted nicely and with respect..

High-schoolers and 13 year olds seem to think it's cool. Apparently hating your parents is the "thing to do." I could drone on, and on about how society has degraded into nothing but a bunch of anarchist, anti-anything, liberal, intellectual-wannabes. But I'd much rather keep this forum happy.

It's good to have people like SuperTrooper; and it's good to see optimism, rather than people asking & answering their own questions.
Ex: Question:"When's it coming out?" Answer:"I think later this year." Rebuttle"Nuh-uh, I h3ard i7 w4s c0min6 0u7 2004. G0d y0ur'3 50 5700pid!" -Keep in mind I'm giving them extra credit. These leet kids never seem to know punctuation, or spelling.
Anyway, keep up the good work, friendly!
I hope you're on these forums, as long as I.

Originally posted by The Bear
Super trooper is like a teddy bear... And we all just say "That's our supertrooper" and smile at him.
hehe. good point.

Originally posted by GhostValkyrie
I could drone on, and on about how society has degraded into nothing but a bunch of anarchist, anti-anything, liberal, intellectual-wannabes. But I'd much rather keep this forum happy.

I find it irritating that you use the term "liberal" to describe anything negative. Especially since you obviously don't undstand what the viewpoint of the people you are trying to insult. Please stop.

Liberals are teh suckz0rs...!!!!

No, but seriously, as a conservative I disagree with most liberal views but that doesn't mean that all liberals are idiots or jerks... I just try my best to convert them to the conservative side... :)

LOL .. How the f*ck did a thread about a forum clown who calls people "friendlies" and "has queers about HL2" turn into a political discussion?? I'm amazed.

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
LOL .. How the f*ck did a thread about a forum clown who calls people "friendlies" and "has queers about HL2" turn into a political discussion?? I'm amazed.

*sigh* here we go again..

dude, i know u have been here a while and all and most of the time u make sensible posts, but trust me, this post u made.. does not qualify as that..

i made 2 posts about thinking twice before calling the guy a "clown" because not once has he said anything negative to anyone thats said anything negative about him.. ya, thats the class he has over u!

now stop acting like a 2yr old and don't read his posts/threads if u can't resist making comments like the ones above..

theres a saying.. "if u can't say anything nice, don't bother saying anything at all" seriously.. mods the number of times supertrooper has been called a retard or clown.. sheeesh one would think u mods would at least give a effing warning.

I'm not saying anything bad against him, he's just a guy who tries to make us laugh that's why I called him a clown. If you think I meant it in a bad way, you're wrong.

Threads are like the telephone game... Man I miss that thing... I think they should start youth league telephone game teams haha.

Originally posted by ElFuhrer
I find it irritating that you use the term "liberal" to describe anything negative. Especially since you obviously don't undstand what the viewpoint of the people you are trying to insult. Please stop.

Sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I shouldn't have used that term in that manner. My apologies, once again.

Have any of oyu guys clicked no the link in super's sig for his website? It's hilarious.

lets all be friendlys!

no fighting please!

see what happens when supertrooper leaves for a while?!

Originally posted by GhostValkyrie

It's good to have people like SuperTrooper; and it's good to see optimism, rather than people asking & answering their own questions.
Ex: Question:"When's it coming out?" Answer:"I think later this year." Rebuttle"Nuh-uh, I h3ard i7 w4s c0min6 0u7 2004. G0d y0ur'3 50 5700pid!" -Keep in mind I'm giving them extra credit. These leet kids never seem to know punctuation, or spelling.
that's a very optimistic picture if you ask me :p

this is the real picture:
new guy: hey guys when is hl2 coming out?
jerk#1: omg u n00b lol what an idiot lmao go die u ***** retard
jerk#2: lol
jerk#3: thanks
jerk#4: when you grow some balls
jerk#5: yo moma is fat

and so on ....

Enough of this already, just because he cant speak english and constanly says Friendlies all the time u think hes so damn great? Lemme go to the Asian forums and type Ping uq GI!! and maybe they wil think i am just as cool as u make him out to be, u barly know the guy besides him saying O I love my Friendlies!! I dont know about the rest of u but if i where to see him in RL i would just call a mental hospital.
EDIT: He acts like a recovering drug-abuser or born again petifile priest.

Originally posted by coolio2man
Enough of this already, just because he cant speak english and constanly says Friendlies all the time u think hes so damn great? Lemme go to the Asian forums and type Ping uq GI!! and maybe they wil think i am just as cool as u make him out to be, u barly know the guy besides him saying O I love my Friendlies!! I dont know about the rest of u but if i where to see him in RL i would just call a mental hospital.

Someone is cranky, maybe you should create friendlies with him (Im sure he wouldnt mind) :LOL:

u barly know the guy besides him saying O I love my Friendlies!! I dont know about the rest of u but if i where to see him in RL i would just call a mental hospital.

LMFAO :LOL:, thats the funniest shit ever.

Yes, and I already want to make gay love to him.

Don't listen to 'em Supertrooper... they're just jealous that you are our friendly so fast :)

Just leave him alone, do not flame him.... or else :p

We need more people like this supertrooper in our world. then there wouldn't be so many god damn problems.... and people who give this guy shit are gonna lose a lot of respect and earn a lot of enemies, very quickly! Keep smilin' supertrooper! :cheers:

Every time I read supertrooper's posts, I grin so much my face hurts.

Optimist: HL2 is coming out on the holidays!:E

Pessimist: HL2 is coming out in April next year!;(

Supertrooper: HL2 is comings outers, my friendlies!:):):):):):):):)

Keep it up dude.

Big Bird: "Coolio, you are so mean. Isn't he kids?"

Ghost: "Yeah, Coolio, you're a grouch!

I like how coolio can't spell paedophile. :p

Anyway... the message is... we love Supertrooper :) :) :) :)

so leave the nice chap alone :)

Guys, just pray he doesn't go spamming everywhere. That's how he got banned in 3DR. I'm from 3DR forums, and I still post there.

PRAY DAMMIT PRAY!

Originally posted by Solid_Raiden
Guys, just pray he doesn't go spamming everywhere. That's how he got banned in 3DR. I'm from 3DR forums, and I still post there.

PRAY DAMMIT PRAY!

Is he the same Supertrooper... I doubt it :) Anyway.... he won't :)

No, it's not, look it up in the dictionary :p

Cos I got Oxford English in front of me so :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back