Front page news

Munro

ValveTime Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Also after a lot of confusion about the release date Gabe has confirmed: "The 30th September release date will be the same for Europe as the US"

I have to admit I was worried us brits would have to wait while the yanks play around with it :)

Damn yanks always get stuff before we do, an go around calling prawns "shrimp" its a totally different animal for gods sake!!!!

*living next to an american*

I have to admit I was worried us brits would have to wait while the yanks play around with it

Now that would have been some thing i would have found impossible to handle.. You can imagine how it would have looked, All us Brits/Europeans sat there looking at froums irc chat chans wating for the replys of the lucky sods playing the game.
Bloody Glad thats confirmed nice one m8.:bounce:

Damnit.. always they gets the good games first !!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I'll hope it will be released in _all_ stores in sweden 30 septmeber :| otherwise im going to cry ;(

Me 2 !!!
Im gonna Pre-order it on Webhallen soon !!! :)

poor poor german guys... feel truly sorry for em.. ;(

That sucks nietzsche ;(

Great news that it's being released every where at the same time. I better pre-order now :D

I never pre-orderd anything but im sure as hell gonna get hl2

Originally posted by Cleric
Damn yanks always get stuff before we do, an go around calling prawns "shrimp" its a totally different animal for gods sake!!!!

*living next to an american*

Just move to America its better here:cheers:

All the best game companies live here.

HOly @#%^ so many Brits :d Us Canadians.... AAK! why'd you hit me.

Wow, most of the ppl in this forum in European? (from what I see in the thread so far) Or maybe its just because of the time zone, and noone in US was quite awake yet. (I said that without thinking.... too lazy)

Anyways, it's a good thing Europe gets it too. Now I would have more server to play on (even tho I lagg I hear Sweden servers rock)

I live in USA.

Back