Funny Scenario Question!

Kakashi

Spy
Reaction score
Alright well I was just hanging with a friend not too long ago today, and out of random he brought up an interesting funny scenario. This is just a "what if" scenario.

Scenario:

Your off in the middle of the wilderness surrounded by trees and mountains, at least two hours from help if an emergency occurred. Your with your best friend, you've known him for years, and you've become basically almost brothers. As your hiking around the woods, you hear a loud yell. Its your best friend. You turn back and see that he's been bitten by a snake, but to make matters worse, you see him holding tightly to his crotch.

Seeing where the snake bit, you tend to him and make sure he is fine. But your friend looks light headed and pale, something is wrong. You immediately pull out your cell phone and call 911. A search and rescue operator responds to your call by asking the type of snake. You reply with the details, and she tells you "he needs to be immediately helped. "One thing you don't mention to the operator is where he was bitten. The operator tells you "you need to suck the venom out, he might not have much time."

So what would you do? Do you save your friends life and do as the operator says on your friends private area? Or do you not tell him anything and leave him to die? Or, do you knock him out and do it without him ever knowing, only telling him that he went unconscious and that medics saved his life?

Quite a funny situation, we had good laughs with it.

Hahahaha, I wouldn't trust myself to knock him out, so I think I'd just be very unsentimental and practical.

"Man up! I'm going to suck your cock!"

For me, I'd just knock him the f**k out and do it. No way I'd have him watching haha, too awkward.

Well why are we in the woods alone if this wasn't our intention all along?

I wouldn't get into that scenario in the first place, worst thing we got in England are Adders. Bunch of babies if you ask me.

Alright well I was just hanging with a friend not too long ago today, and out of random he brought up an interesting funny scenario. This is just a "what if" scenario.

Scenario:

Your off in the middle of the wilderness surrounded by trees and mountains, at least two hours from help if an emergency occurred. Your with your best friend, you've known him for years, and you've become basically almost brothers. As your hiking around the woods, you hear a loud yell. Its your best friend. You turn back and see that he's been bitten by a snake, but to make matters worse, you see him holding tightly to his crotch.

Seeing where the snake bit, you tend to him and make sure he is fine. But your friend looks light headed and pale, something is wrong. You immediately pull out your cell phone and call 911. A search and rescue operator responds to your call by asking the type of snake. You reply with the details, and she tells you "he needs to be immediately helped. "One thing you don't mention to the operator is where he was bitten. The operator tells you "you need to suck the venom out, he might not have much time."

So what would you do? Do you save your friends life and do as the operator says on your friends private area? Or do you not tell him anything and leave him to die? Or, do you knock him out and do it without him ever knowing, only telling him that he went unconscious and that medics saved his life?

Quite a funny situation, we had good laughs with it.

So, you knock him unconscious and proceed to suck the venom out. In the process, you intake some of the venom and pass out due to the effects. An hour later, your friend wakes up and sees you unconscious and calls 911. The friend tells 911 your side effects and they tell you that he has consumed snake venom. They say there is no real help but you can prolong the side effects by sucking the venom out of his mouth. You proceed. About 30 mins later the paramedics arrive to find two guys mouth to mouth with one having no pants.

Back