Fusion Pack Source v1.0 Released

lePobz said:
When they enable VAC2, it will detect files have been altered and ban everyones steam accounts who installed this mod.

...at a guess....

wrong! you really think Valve will ban anyone who has altered files in their Steam folder?!

I was only guessing, since VAC2 checks for altered files that can be used to hack - and as ive mentioned - player models are included in that list...

Eh, are the files really altered? Theyre just extra files put in that Steam/the game reads off instead of the ones in the cache file. Nothing is really altered. And since that function is implemented by Steam/the game, I highly doubt it to be illegal.

eeeh....
People have you noticed that if you look into the folder that you download, that all the sub folders are called(sound, maps....etc....)
Well just replace what you want with the back ups of the originals....

For Example:
Don't like the sound?
Replace the newer installed sound forlder with your old one....
Common-Knowledge

::Anton :imu:

you can just delete them, you don't need to back anything up. Steam just reverts to the files in the GCFs

Which of the files is the one that changes the text color in the chat and menus?
That is the only thing I decided to leave.....
:LOL:

What sites can you download new models/skins from individually?

For some reason after trying to uninstall Fusion PAck, I ended up uninstalling the whole game(HL2, CS:S, HL:2 DM) over again....

Have no idea how I ended up in that position.....

Oh well, I backed up the save files if I ever wanted to replay it, and not much is lost...

::Anton :imu:

Back