G-ordonfree-MAN

G-ordonfree-MAN

Sandvich
Reaction score
"After Gordon Freeman used the teleport in Half Life 2's start, he accidentally messed up and ended up years after. Many years. He saw the state of earth, which was very bad at the time, thinking that he could have saved it, so being a scientist he developed a Time Machine. Changed his appearance and went straight to that time when he messed up in the teleport, corrected the machine (couldn't do it completely), so Gordon Freeman at the time ended up outside the lab, from where Half Life 2 starts. Then he continues to help him, knowing the consequences of his actions but still knowing what is good as he has foreseen all the future of the young Gordon Freeman. Hence the guy called "G-Man" is actually Gordon Freeman. Know why they didn't show you Gordon Freeman in game? They did! They showed the older one!"

Read this somewhere on the internet, sounds interesting but i don't know much about the story.

G-Man Freeman, in the flesh - or, rather, in the hazard suit. I took the liberty of relieving me of my weapons. Most of them were government property. As for the suit, I think I've earned it. The borderworld, Xen, is in my control, for the time being... thanks to me. Quite a nasty piece of work I managed over there; I am impressed. That's why I'm here, Mr. Freeman. I have recommended my services to my... employers, and they have authorized me to offer me a job. They agree with me that I have limitless potential. I've proved myself a decisive man so I don't expect I'll have any trouble deciding what to do. If I'm interested, I will just step into the portal and I will take that as a yes. Otherwise, well, I can offer myself a battle I have no chance of winning... rather an anticlimax after what I've just survived. Time to choose...

Back