Reaction score
Preview
Screens

926534_20050923_screen012.jpg

926534_20050923_screen004.jpg

926534_20050923_screen023.jpg

Pretty ^^

I think Assualt will be the main class, with all these changes

This game is going to be sooooo coooooool!!!:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

After watching all of those pics i realy got the fealing for DoD back!!

I love the Who kill Who Symbols they looks so cute!!!

I can't wait, I hope my Steam account is going to work until release!!

AHHHHHHHH GAWD DAMIT!!!

Am I the only one that is totaly pissed about the balancing of the Kar and the Garand?!? Having 90% damage linked with 90% accuracy is sooooo annoying!

I mean if the Garand maybe shot as fast as you could pull the trigger or the when you shot a guy with the Kar they got jolted about so that they found it harder to hit you then it might be ok but its just sooo annoying how it is now!

I mean I can be totaly peppering a guy point blank with the Thompson - which shoots 45's by the way ( a huge round ) - then the guy with the Kar just blast of a single round my direction - BOOM! - Shot to the toe - AH_Viper dead.

GAWD DAMIT!!! ITS SOOOOO GAY!

/me ends rant and puts on happy face

DoD : Source will own anyhoo :)

EDIT:: Oh it appears that secondary fire on the Garand brings up iron sights and increases accuracy.... And that the Kar has 95% accuracy without them.

EDIT2:: MUAHAH check this piccy and what the guys saying - http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/dayofdefeatsource/screens_6134306.html?page=20 - "The Kar has lost alot of its percision" :)

Uh-oh...some baaaaad changes it looks like...
:(

Okay I hope I'm wrong but from the pics it looks like a few classes don't get pistols as secondary weapons...also the first person view of your weapons is f*cked...
Some other things that look bad too...stupid gamespot

Shitshitshitshit...
:(:(:(

Quick, someone please tell me I'm wrong and an idiot and that dod:s will pwn
HURRY!!

Awww, look at the cute stubby Kar. :)

Loving the class select screens and new HUD.

Ahhhh, they've put teammates health on the Minimap!!!

Idonotbelonghere said:
Uh-oh...some baaaaad changes it looks like...
:(

Okay I hope I'm wrong but from the pics it looks like a few classes don't get pistols as secondary weapons...also the first person view of your weapons is f*cked...
Some other things that look bad too...stupid gamespot

Shitshitshitshit...
:(:(:(

Quick, someone please tell me I'm wrong and an idiot and that dod:s will pwn
HURRY!!
yes some classes dont have pistols :(

Im loving all the changes! weeee! no more Kar people missing their first shot then 0.0003 seconds later pulling out a luger and hs instantly! IM LOVE'N IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I never played the first day of defeat but i do play alot of call of duty, anyway DoD s
looks to play very fast in videos, but i hope not to fast but plenty of skill if you know what i mean.
This game looks so bloody good,Ive pre paid and waiting for D-DAY hehehehe

Wow are those screenshots from the original DOD? If it wasn't for the tree there I'd think it was. Source is so outdated lol.

Back