GDC 2015 Valve Conference: 3rd Month, 3rd Day, 3 O'Clock

anamnesis

Hunter
Reaction score
That's a whole lot of 3. Three of them, even. Are we being trolled yet again?

Last edited:
That's a whole lot of 3. Three of them, even. Are we being trolled yet again?
You're not being "trolled" by GDC or Valve because you decide to look way too far into a random time and date. It's a GDC session designed to education people interested in the fields of game physics and programming.

The three thirds aren't exactly a coincidence, executives at valve Valve have deliberately picked up this exact time to further propagate the long running joke. But I doubt it's any kind of hint or something. Just general PR awareness trick.

The three thirds aren't exactly a coincidence, executives at valve Valve have deliberately picked up this exact time to further propagate the long running joke. But I doubt it's any kind of hint or something. Just general PR awareness trick.
No.

Well there are more sessions from Valve today, right? One more as I recall.

Much as I'd like to agree that they were trolling us, I don't think Valve can manipulate Schedules at will at the GDC just to troll fans. The good people from Valve do like to tease the lot of us now and then, but I honestly don't think this is the case here. Most likelly that was how it worked out the best for everyone on the available time slot. Just my 2 cents...

Back