Get Smart Trailer

Um, just watch it when you get a chance. I don't understand what it is supposed to be showing me. :eek:

It doesn't show much really, just 3 moderately funny sight gags and some quick shots of the other actors.

Fond memories of this show also, 'll be nice if they get this right...

Yeah, I had no idea what this was for though--a new show? a musical? a new movie? a dvd set? No clue. Not a good trailer imho. It was an exceptionally good show though.

Looks alright. Hopefully it's actually Steve Carell as Maxwell Smart instead of just Steve Carell as Steve Carell, as has been happening in his more recent movies.

I love Get Smart. Steve Carell is a decent actor imho, i'd be interested if he can pull it off.

Missed it by that much...

Hahah, I had no idea about this movie. I remember watching the show with my dad years ago. Ill have to show him this.

Phail because "The Rock" is the worst "actor" alive all they do is zoom in on him face and he makes an odd, supposed to be mean face.

He's definitely capable of comedy in the right situation though. (See: Reno 911:Miami) And this trailer's been kicking around for a while.

Oh god i hope its good

I love getsmart... damn i wish it was out on dvd!

what worries me somewhat is that they're sort of missing the point behind Get Smart ..I mean he was a direct answer to Sean Connery's James Bond ..Kaos/Spectre, the cold war etc ..all of the 60's cool/sophisticated rat pack/cocktail era stylisation but through the eyes of an incompetant ...this looks like they're just sticking with bumbling rather than a 60's stylised spy movie vibe ...this in my opinion is the same reason why remakes of the Pink Panther never work

incidentily the Matt Helm movies staring Dean Martin did the 60's spy comedy thing right

Back