Gif To Vtf

P

Payam0

Hi i can make my gif into TGA's but not the TGAs into VTF i tried every program and everything and i give up. I would really apprecaite if someone can help me out make the gif into a VTF and email me it so i can use it in CSS :cat: please. Thanks
Just email it to [email protected] or upload it as a post.

Attachments

• Owndd.gif
    Owndd.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 921
I have and I will agian but if you have time can you please try mine?

I donno I looked all over web i found one were you run BAT i did everything and still didnt work please dude help me

The link I provided should help you. And I don't know why you'd need to run a batch file to get a spray..

Thanks for link i also went there but the link to download the converter doesnt work for me if you have a converter please post link - thanks

Its the BAT file one It doesnt work for me i dont know why Please do it for me see if it works for me.

Check this out

go to this link and follow the instructions

you do need adobe photoshop and imageready to do some of the things the tutorials specifies and 30 day trials can be downloaded from adobe or get a cracked version via torrent or you could use some of the excellent opensource software thats out such as "the gimp" and others that can be downloaded from all the good freeware sites just google it.

if you needed a free program to extract the vtex animation converter which will be in rar format google and download alzip

heres the link hope its helpful

i know its not exactly what your looking for but its as close as i can get as far as i know - but it shouldn't be to hard to convert the frames to the targa format

enjoy boss

?ire abu(Irelands the best)

heres the link
http://www.fpsbanana.com/tuts/36

Holy shit. I was going through the new replies and was like "Woah, I don't remember posting in this thread!"

And now I remember why.

lol, I just relised this thread is over 2 years old. :x

Pitz clearly has a time machine, and amnesia.

Back