GLaDOS and the 7 hours war.

Reaction score
Have any of you guys heard the words of GLaDOS from the audio files "escape_02_spheredestroy4-02.wav" and "escape_02_spheredestroy4-03.wav" and escape_02_spheredestroy4-04.wav" they see, to make mentions to the combine.

If you can't find them in the GCF
file "Portal English" then there in the last mission

I quote

"Are you trying to escape? HAHAHAHAHA! Things have CHANGED since the last time you left the building. What's going on out there will make you WISH you were back in here!"

"I have an infinite capacity for knowledge, and even I'M not sure what's going on outside!"

"All I know is I'm the only thing standing between US, and THEM... Well... I was."

HMMM, interesting.

Yeah those are played during the game...it does make us ownder just what time frame this takes place in...

There's a lot of dialoque in the end of the game that's easy to miss since there's so much noise going on: The background music, alarm, GLaDOS, the chattering orbs and the rocket turret. Thankfully having subtitles on helped a lot.

Been discussed before. A few times, now.

There's a lot of dialoque in the end of the game that's easy to miss since there's so much noise going on: The background music, alarm, GLaDOS, the chattering orbs and the rocket turret. Thankfully having subtitles on helped a lot.

subtitle will help a bit.

Back