GMan sightings?

mikese

Reaction score
Other than the rather obvious one, that is... :p

I wasn't paying particular attention for him, but he does mention in his monologue that he's going to keep an eye on you. Did anybody see him hanging out on a bridge, through a window, etc.?

Saw him on the bridge with the Hotrod, but that one's easy.

I'm sure he's out there, but it's gonna be a bitch to spot him with all the foliage and the huge maps.

gman1.jpg

his outline appears in the static after you see the borealis footage at white forrest near the end...

Did you not see it? Thats the one which made Eli kind of collapse and Alyx saying "Prepare for unforseen consequences"

I didnt see that...I was looking at Alyx, which creeped me out, because she just went rigid and her eyes got big, like she was possessed...like Gman was directly controlling her...

I saw him on the bridge, but I missed his appearance on the screens because I too was focusing on Eli and Alyx. Her expression while delivering G-Man's message was pretty creepy too.

well, theres the MAIN one where he gives his monologue :)

Not exactly a tricky sighting when he fills your screen ;)

But, on those grounds, anybody think he looked more realistic than ever in that scene?

I guess you didn't see him on the screen because you were focused on Alyx and Eli, I understand that.

How I saw him was, I was looking at Alyx and Eli with the monitor in the background. It was really creepy.

I'm assuming that when you see him walking away from the Hotrod, he has disposed of the guys escaping in it so that you may use it to complete his "getting Alyx to White Forest" mission.

I was hugely excited when I caught that sighting. :cheese:

Not exactly a tricky sighting when he fills your screen ;)
Did anyone notice during his monologue the gman on the left (or which ever side the smaller one was on) looked at the gaint head of himself every now and then?

;( didnt even see him once....im going to have to look for him when i pass it again....and again....and again :sniper:

Back