Gone GOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvellous. As a recent addition to this eager community, I must say I haven't looked forward to a game as much as this since Quake 2.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Finally!!!! now, i'm out buying a new F5 button... :cheese:

The 16th of November will be a joyous day for all...

At least I have CS:S to hold me over until then. :sniper:

Wha? What hap...? Huh? Where am I? Am I...Am I dreaming? Is it true? At last...At long last. I think I should get someone to drive me to EB to pick up my copy on nov16, honestly I reckon I'd have a car crash. I'd just stare at the box, I really would.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE YOU ALL OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG IT'S GOLD OMG OMG OMG OMG NOVEMBER !^ OMG OMG OMG OMG I"TS HERE OMG OMG OMG EVIL!!!! OMG OMG OMG

GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD SPAM GOLD GOLD SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM... muSt stoPPP spa.. pammmm GOLK OGDAWLDGGSAE GODL GODGL OGDLG OGDLD OMW MGWMG OMG GOLD!!!

...I'm sorry

Karis said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE YOU ALL OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG IT'S GOLD OMG OMG OMG OMG NOVEMBER !^ OMG OMG OMG OMG I"TS HERE OMG OMG OMG EVIL!!!! OMG OMG OMG

GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD SPAM GOLD GOLD SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM... muSt stoPPP spa.. pammmm GOLK OGDAWLDGGSAE GODL GODGL OGDLG OGDLD OMW MGWMG OMG GOLD!!!

...I'm sorry

calm down please there is no need to be this excited!!

WAIT...

OK!!

AHAHHAHAH OMG!! YES THERE IS!!! MUHAHHAHHHAHA WTF0rZ!!!!!11!!eleven

I went away for the whole weekend, I kinda hoped and expected to come home to something like this.

kudos

Look, it's even drawn me out my lethargy. I'm from the long long before time, =P. Uhm, yea I guess it's good.. i'm not excited anymore about it.. I was excited last year approaching September.. but now I dunno, It's going to be a good game, but I mean I'm going to beat it and not play it much more unlike the first. It doesn't have a official deathmatch, just cs (which i hate with more passion that I feel for anything else in existence) source (which i've played and is just as boring as original cs), and they are forcing you to like buy the collectors edition to get half-life source? what kind of horseshit.. i don't have a dvd rom on my comp so that would mean I couldnt actually play the game, and they have the huge overpriced shits just for downloading the other things over steam (like 80 bucks to include half-life source and dod source, when they have stated that half-life source isn't even completely revamped) (which i believe should come free) (and dod source) and to be honest.. I'm not sure I even care anymore, I am not even looking forward to any of the mods that are coming out from 3rd party... This time last year, the physics and graphics, and all that seemed rather thrilling, now its sorta wow i've seen it already.... dunno I find the gold announcement with the current state of things depressing.

u people r a bit sick.

but yeah, it's cool. I am glad it's gold. I'll get it sometime

gooooooeeeeeelllllllllllllllll lllllllllldddddddddddddddddd

yipppy cant wait, i think i wet my self, just found out. bring it on.

Screams And Spams Aim!!! Screams More !(@*$@#$%@$% Yeah @*@#&@$*$@ Wooot Ownage Finnaly :)

ThaDon said:
crowbar.JPG

:D

hehe
i looooove goooooooold! :cheese:

Mr. Redundant said:
woohooo time to bust him out!!
goldgabe.jpg

also slapped together myself a gold avatar.

omg :LOL:
u gotta email it to Gabe.. i wanna see his reaction :E

Dr. Freeman said:
omg :LOL:
u gotta email it to Gabe.. i wanna see his reaction :E
I wouldn't want to incur the wrath of the Gabe, not this close to release.

:)

So happy, the day has finally arrived, after all the BS, and all the Good News, it is here, in all its glory.

WTF? Who cares if the damn thing goes gold? All I care about is that they release it! I don't give rats ass about gold and stuff!

/me tries to not scream like a gay fan-boy
/me fails

OH...EM...GEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

OHMIGORSH!
OHMIGORSH!

/me dances
/me gets sent to loony farm
/me sets up comp and starts pre-loading in the loony farm

YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back