Gone GOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
koel finally its coming out :cheers: nice pics over there :p so when is the game coming out:p

Heh, I *would* go to bed early and miss the gold announcement after all those nights waiting on other rumours and I guess I was too pessimistic this time but none of that matters- wheeeeeeeeeeeEEeeEEeee w000t w00t w00t YES!!!! HL2 is coming, and we have a date for release - and I know we had a date a year ago, but I don't care, HL2 has gone gold, w000000000000000t0r :D

my copy of HL2 will be unlocked on the 16th!

It's not long now, not long :) and I know even without reading the rest of this thread, that the true fans feel exactly the same as me, utterly, utterly exhausted :p

It's been a long haul, but we're almost there :cheers:

Wraith said:
yes you do, they will get sued by vivendi, dont you know shit?

Uhm yes, shit is the stuff that comes out my arse, yes?
or your mouth?

The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. :cheers: Drinks are on me fellas

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! FINALLY we can start a serious countdown! The waiting will soon be over.

weee, the drama has ended, the game was actually made to come out, no more delay jokes i guess. Now i think ill get myself a bit excited again about this game since i we got some date to look forward to weee :bounce:

Holy crap!!! shes a comin. shes a coommmin !

everyone just sit back and relax, cause now we actually know when it coming. finally. the mods were in development, the models were being made, the textures coloured but one thing was missing. THE FREAKING GAME. now everything is complete-ish. just a couple of weeks now. hehe :LOL: :LOL:

is it wrong to be more excited about hl2 than marrying my misses :S

what she dont know... :)

All I have to say is that for the past 12 hours since i heard the news my face has in perminant cheshire cat grinn mode.

Those old ladies on the bus were looking at me funny........

FS I wasnt online last night, I missed the party :-/

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GREAT **** NEWS!!!!!

The news started a party at the local cybercafe, never seen so many people here :)

blade 24/7 365 said:
All I have to say is that for the past 12 hours since i heard the news my face has in perminant cheshire cat grinn mode.

makes 2 of us....except for the weird old lady....

hmmm...im still not convinced thats true though. sure im damn happy about the wait being practically over now, but im still going to keep my hopes low enough to NOT be outraged when the date gets changed...again :E

still jumping around the room though!!! omfg i cant wait!!

blade 24/7 365 said:

would that be the old ladies on the 85 from Tavistock? LOL

:cheers:

omgomgomgomgomg

it has begun. prepare for the second coming!

There seems to be a lot of excitement about. Was some kind of release date announced for some kind of computer game?

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Coolness!

Just in case there were STILL any doubters,as to wether or not half-life 2 has gone gold(yes there are some out there!)just load up good old steam,and you shall have the difinitive proof.

Hey,its my very first post!,great to be here!! :LOL:

I'm excited, we finally get to see if it lives up to all the hype... hope it does... *runs away from hardcore HL2 fans who start throwing rocks*

badenglishihave said:
I'm excited, we finally get to see if it lives up to all the hype... hope it does... *runs away from hardcore HL2 fans who start throwing rocks*

*throws a grendade*

Yeah man!!! That was on time!... right?...... :farmer:
Can´t wait to see the damn game!.... :rolleyes:

Kiss my Smelly ASS........ :x

oh man, oh man ........ omfg!!!!! I hope this is not a f**king hoax!!!!!!!!!woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

wibblemonster said:
I wonder what time the game will be unlocked????
Midnight on the West Coast of America, I would imagine. That should be 8am GMT if I'm right. Just in time to ruin an otherwise productive work-day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back