"Google Suggest" proves world Racism.

Cole

Reaction score
Ohh I got a kick out of this one!
http://theinquirer.net/?article=27968
"GOOGLE'S data searching techniques appear to be scuppered by worldwide racism.

The new Google Suggest beta has all sorts of good ideas behind it. It helps you find the data you want by linking you to questions that might find you your answer.

However as an Artificial Intelligence blog points out here, the majority of suggested questions seem to be racist.

Tap in the phrase “Blacks are” and Google will helpfully show you a list of the questions that most people have linked to the subject. Unfortunately on the above question the majority of people seemed to have been searching for phrases like "Blacks are lazy" and "Blacks are inferior".

But whites are most of the time "better than Blacks". Humanity doesn't seem to like the Germans or the Greeks either.

The Questsin blog said that it is not Google's fault as you only get the sort of Artificial Intelligence you deserve, Garbage in and Garbage out.

On that basis humanity also hates both Microsoft and Linux and thinks that Intel is evil and AMD is the best. µ"

lol, I just got the biggest kick and laughs out of this.

john3571000 said:
where is google suggest?

http://www.google.com/webhp?complete=1&hl=en

:rolling:
racist8kd.jpg

Try typing in Google Is, mixed results there.
Try typing in Bush is\Bush is a
heh..
Try "Google is a"
Makes google look bad

what are they talking about racism, type in "whites are" and you get words such as: evil, the devil, stupid.

us2ey.jpg

I KNEW IT!

Lawl, just looked up a the most searched one.."Gays are gay" lmfao.

xcellerate said:
what are they talking about racism, type in "whites are" and you get words such as: evil, the devil, stupid.
Ok, so some people are racist against blacks, and others against whites.... that's still rasism!!!

Muffin Man said:
omg, teh interwebs hates minorities, OH NOES...

They fill an entire continent.

That's hardly a minority :p

At least 'asians are hot'. See, they've got something good going for them. :dozey:

My google sugget isnt suggesting anything :(
I just get a js error..

This thing knows more about my mother than I do.

For example, my mother is a fish faulkner. What a fish faulkner is, I dunno, but what I do know is my mother is one.

Back