Guild Talk

tomemozok

Space Core
Reaction score
Someone posted on steam that someone created a valvetime guld.
If so,invite me too,because the channel in dota ValveTime,was created by me mere minutes ago because it didn't exist beforehand.
Someone from the guild go there and give us an invite.

P.S. i am angry to whoever created the guild and didn't invite me... :p

If he's one of your favorite members then I'm your favorite.

We do indeed have an in-game guild, but sadly me or the other guild moderators have to manually invite everyone. The chat channel "ValveTime" did exist prior, you might just not have been able to find it. Keep looking for the ValveTime chat channel and stay in it until you see other members log in, we'll be sure to invite you once a moderator is online.

Can I get invited? I love valvetime and valvetime community :3

We do indeed have an in-game guild, but sadly me or the other guild moderators have to manually invite everyone. The chat channel "ValveTime" did exist prior, you might just not have been able to find it. Keep looking for the ValveTime chat channel and stay in it until you see other members log in, we'll be sure to invite you once a moderator is online.
cant find the chat, I search ValveTime, but I dont find anything :3

Ok,so either noone cares for the guild,or its members don't play dota at all.
Who can invite?
Type their steam ids so I can pm them for an invite,since noone seems to bother to read the chat channel.

I'm in the ValveTime chat channel whenever I'm in the Dota client, which is at least once a day, if not twice.

I instantly invite anyone in the channel who isn't already in the guild.

Back