Half-Life 2: Delay NOT confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

oD1Nz

Reaction score
Okay, I realize that by posting this, I'm likely to get teh uber flamed, but... oh well...

SOURCES CLOSE to Valve Software tell us that despite wires – including us – picking up a Les Echos report that Half Life is delayed, it won't be. And it isn't.
Apparently Valve is close to issuing a statement about all of this – and our sources maintain that it's still going to ship in the "holiday" period – Yuletide to you and me.

What a fascinating tale this is all becoming.

::Vivendi Universal Says Delay Not Confirmed::

According to a news article posted today on a UK press release, there is a Half-Life 2 delay. We already know that Valve does is not mentioning a delay.

We received an email from Mike Thompson who says he works for Vivendi Universal and writes:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
delay is not confirmed...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we go around and around... again...

Stolen from: http://www.tech-critic.com/comments.php?id=7165&catid=1.

Well... for those of us in denial, this is good news... but then again... how likely is it?

This has been posted numerous times before. Use the search function. Check the news page.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back