Half Life 2 Eclipse TC out..

the link on the eclipse site dosent work for me
edit:nvm now it works

just installed it, beautiful music, you can d/l the soundtrack off their website in the link in my 2nd post, nice use of bloom too.

more detailed impressions maybe? ...until i'm done dl'ing in ~2 hours.

performance seems quite choppy, just walking around at the beginning of the 1st chapter it was laggy.

yea it's a little choppy the second map is better performance wise. my one complaint is the keepers seem to take alot of punishment (maybe a little to much)

pvtbones said:
yea it's a little choppy the second map is better performance wise. my one complaint is the keepers seem to take alot of punishment (maybe a little to much)
You can knock them out with one fully powered hit...

lol this mod is fun and music is stupendous and has anyone noticed that she makes wierd noises

Okey this is like totally not working for me. I mean it works but all i see is a white screen i hear music and sounds etc but other then that its just white... anyone know why.. i'm thinking it's my gfx card.. anyone know how to fix it.

its ur gfx card i have a radeom 9200 and i couldnt c the video at the beggining and the screen was white on the menu but then i restarted and now theres a moving background

I like how the bloom effect kinda bleaches out when you concentrate and all the detail on objects and things starts to stand out more, I thought that was a cool effect.

took me ~30 minutes. . . but it is an awesome mod. Must-have.

Cool but short. :)
Good artist.

The story was a bit ... kinda sort of there. But this short a mod, nothing will bother you for long.

Definitely worth the DL

DLed, but I believe it's corrupted...

Every cinematic will last forever, other than the 1st one. None of the scripts work. (The Mini-Game for example.)

I also get a LOT of errors in the console... I'll try re-DLing tomorrow or so.

giant384 said:
its ur gfx card i have a radeom 9200 and i couldnt c the video at the beggining and the screen was white on the menu but then i restarted and now theres a moving background
please explain.

r u talking about he main menu or in game and can any one else here c the video before u get to the main menu

it's pretty well done. but i already fail at beating the first enemies you encounter :( are there any moves to use?

Hold down the right mouse button to fully charge the attack.

Then let go to get an auto-kill.

if u hold an object behind u and let go at full force u will get a kill(yourself) ive done that once lol

ah, okay. that helps. :) at first i threw the objects at them right away. you don't have much chance if you do it that way.

i wonder if there are swords or other close combat weapons.

@ giant384
this happened to me accidently. :D you can also throw around the corpses. hehe...

I don't see the intro film, behind the main menu instead of seeing an animated landscape i see pure white, when i enter the game i don't see anything but pure white, i hear music and i see the level name appear but other then that i can't see anything.

Hit "J" to read the journal.
Basically you left click an object to levitate it, then right click (and hold) to aim/charge your throw, then release to throw it.

Kitfox, sounds like the shader used to do the bloom effect isn't working, what card do you have?

Back