Half-Life 2: Missing Information

reloader2

Reaction score
I Install it but i can't find et in the folder i installed it in and it aint on the steam list.

What should i do?

Have you restarted Steam?
Also which folder did you install in as it should go in the SourceMods folder.

Yes i've restarted steam i've restarted my computer
I first installed it in sourcemods that did'nt work then i installed it in reloader2(my steam name)that didnt work either.

Reloader2

what mod is it anyway?
if its not in the sourcemods folder then it wont work....

Crap ok....
The mod is here http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/halflife2/download.html?sid=6145287

But i just found this "I had same problem, and I then found out that the installer created a seperate folder in the 'program files' folder called 'Valve'.

If you have the same problem, copy and paste 'missing information' folder (which can be found in the Valve folder), and paste it into your .../steamapps/sourcemods found in your Steam folder"

Where is the valve folder?

Reloader 2

when hl2 first game out the everything was within the valve folder. a few years later it was just changed to steam.

so search for the valve folder in your program files and transfer the sourcemods folder to steam apps in the steam folder where all the files are suppose to be.

Thanks but unfortunately i cant find the folder in programs...l

Can you tell me the exact ehm... sti in danish sorry ehm C:/..... if u understand

Reloader2

Maybe you need another game for it to work, or you could download at another site. I have the same problem my friend.

As a member of the Missing Information team (which has actually just been revived tbh) it's sort of cool seeing a thread about the mod, which never seemed to get a lot of attention (probably because we never made it past early stages in development).

The problem is probably that it installs to the C:/Program Files/Valve folder, given how old the last release was, but since the OP hasn't come back, I can't say for certain.

I played this ages ago. Was cool to see the borealis etc.

Had quite a few bugs though, hence the early stages of dev as BetaMaster mentioned.

As a member of the Missing Information team (which has actually just been revived tbh) it's sort of cool seeing a thread about the mod, which never seemed to get a lot of attention (probably because we never made it past early stages in development).

So are you guy's going to finally release something? I've been following Missing Information till it died and it was a shame as they seemed to have done quite a bit, yet not released it. Isn't it about time you release a second beta version? or are you going to keep putting it off till it dies again.

We recently released version 1.5. For more information please see love-tub.net ;)

Back