Half-Life 2 Pre-Loads Tomorrow

I really want to see a cs_ map (like cs_militia_source :eek: ) so we can test the hostage AI! :)

O.k.. I have a question. If I shell out the $30 for CS:CZ right now, will I get to play the Beta as well, or was there a cut off? Because, honestly, I could see paying $30 to play the beta. I spent more than that at the bar last night and all I got was a hangover.

--Mr. Bildo

Mr. Bildo said:
O.k.. I have a question. If I shell out the $30 for CS:CZ right now, will I get to play the Beta as well, or was there a cut off? Because, honestly, I could see paying $30 to play the beta. I spent more than that at the bar last night and all I got was a hangover.

--Mr. Bildo
Yes you can. Just by having CS:CZ you automatically get the preload for CS:S beta. You could even do it after the beta has started.

Listen guys (and girls) its 3AM in my country and I want to play CSS already so plz tell me how much time is left?? I had to stay all night (till 4~5AM) to get the pre-load started so do u think I need to wait another hour??

Play4Fun: If they meet their announced unlock time, it will be unlocked in two hours.

two hours?.. :(
thx any way! ;)

Well, I think I'll get some sleep first... cya all! and gn!:)

I'm just one time zone over from valve. ;)

However, my steam hasn't even begun to update so will it really start preloading?

For anyone not yet aware, CS: Source is now available. I'm just downloading the update, so I should be playing in a few minutes!

I've had CS: Source for about 2 hours now, and I haven't been able to get into a server yet...it keeps freezing.....what the heck's goin on at Valve?!?!?!

does this mean we can play half life 2 tomorrow if we download it? and pay for it of steam?

-=[Diablo]=- said:
does this mean we can play half life 2 tomorrow if we download it? and pay for it of steam?
We can preload today, and we pay when the game is released :cheers:

We cannot play today, we can only preload. Then, when the game comes out, you pay VALVe, and the game is unlocked.

so we download the fullgame but u need a password to install it? cant u just hack it? o_o

-=[Diablo]=- said:
so we download the fullgame but u need a password to install it? cant u just hack it? o_o
It's not the full game, it's just textures and audio files, etc. (things that won't be changed) If you hack it, you won't get much :p

Back