Half-Life Movie Discussion and Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

loopafox

Reaction score
What if G-man is Gordon Freemans FATHER!!! (jk if you couldnt tell)

"come... with, me, son, and we can, rule, ah, the universe togetherrr...ar.."(gman)

If there is ever a half life movie, i hope it is based around the events of half-life 2, I think half-life 2 has everything to make a great movie, location, story, characters, monsters, romance;)(Alyx and Gordon).

half life 1 i imagine would probably end up being some kind of monster movie with just blood and gore, like the Doom movie.

so I hope we hear and see Mr Breen saying, "....and Welcome, to City 17." on our local cinema screens soon!

Discussion: should the movie be based on half-life 1 events, Blackmesa research facility 'unforeseen consequences', Xen, etc.

or

half-life 2, City 17, White forrest, nova prospect, Combine Forces and the citadel and how slowly eats away at the city.
And should we get to see and hear Gordan as our hero in the film?

What?

Did you just write down everything you were thinking about in one whole post without making it understandable?

What if G-man is Gordan Freemans FATHER!!!

come... with, me, son, and we can, rule, ah, the universe togetherrr...ar..(gman)

If there ever is a half life movie i hope it is based around the events of half-life 2, half-life 1 as a movie would be something comparable to the Doom movie, half-life 2 has everything, location, story, characters, monsters, romance;)(alyx and gordan)

half life 1 i imagine would probably end up being some kind of monster movie with just blood and gore like i said similar to the Doom movie. so i hope we hear and see Mr Breen saying, ....and Welcome, to City 17. on our local cinema screens soon!

should the movie be based on half-life 1 Blackmesa research facility 'unforeseen consequences', Xen, etc, events.

or

half-life 2 City 17, White forrest, nova prospeckt, etc, events (EDIT: Oh and don't forget the Mean Ass Combine Forces and the super structure known as the citadel that slowly eats away at the city.)
And should we get to see and hear Gordan as our hero in the film?

learn to spell, you troll.

I did my best to edit it, i hope its up to the standards of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back