HalfLife 2 is Dead to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallucinogen, why the hell would I be jealous of you? Please explain because I can't think of any reason.

You feel cool you have internetbuddy's with warezlinks? Well way to go, that's really special!

Besides, it isn't hard to find, I'm a warezn00b and it took me 15 minutes to find a download, to only thing stopping me was respect for Valve and the disgust of giving the cracker credit voor stealing the game.

Originally posted by Selig
HL2 is dead to me, I'm eagerly anticipating HL3:Barney with a Vengance
What about Half Life 4: The Combine Strike Back?

hl3 its going to be named The Leak Of the Source and hl4 The Beta Its Out There.

Its very easy to find the beta, dont know how some of you couldnt find it.

I have played the beta it's mad sick fun! you know this may make HL2 even bigger than previously thought? Well anyhow back to the game.

stop crying crybabies. it's just a beta. betas get leaked all the time.

Just remotely off-topic, but how long has TF2 been in the works? ... from what I understand that is allegedly using valve's coding as well ... I've been waiting for that since my MegaTF days in Quake

I guess TF2 was suppossed to be released as a "surprise" on the 30th too

Originally posted by Selig
:flame:

Jesus ****ing christ. If it wasn't for Half-Life 2's retarded "community," the source leak wouldn't even be a big issue.

Originally posted by Hallucinogen
So please, go on and get a life.

Excuse me, but aren't you the one masturbating over a leaked copy of Half-Life 2 and gloating about it?

Originally posted by deepcore
Excuse me, but aren't you the one masturbating over a leaked copy of Half-Life 2 and gloating about it?

What does masturbation has to do with this ? dumbass :dozey:

its what I'll be doing while I wait for the release....

just kidding

errr maybe not...

yay! A flame war!
*mommy can I join it, please?!?*
*ok dear*
Yay!
Halluciogen's a bastard, nanny nanny boo boo!

*this has been my contribution to the flamewar*

Now, now children, calm down. Can't you think of anything to do except insult each other's manhood? As for the beta, I will still buy the full game, and I will not download it (not least because I'm on 56k...). I cant blame you for doing so Hallucinogen, though I would suggest you be quiet and ignore the fools. You certainly aren't helping.
:frown:

i dont like this kind of posts! please atleast get some arguments before posting this kinda shit

Hallucinogen

You are so funny, reading ur posts cracked me up, and the ppl saying that the law is gonna do anything is the funniest thing i've heard. The law dosent do shit. They should try going after ppl that hurt otherppl, lmfao as if there going to try find ppl who d/l the game, muahhahahaha.

Why have hl2 on systems that can be hacked from internet etc. Should be on a standalone network. Untouchable.(no internet con whatsoever)

Yes the game is a beta. IF that was the full game, then i'd say 2005 more like the release date. Its not even close to being finished if that was it.

Also why not just release a benchmark ffs. Its not ready, don't make me laugh.

PPl say downloading games is out of order, i suppose none of u d/l films or music. Funniest thing of all, is sony and other ppl, don't want ppl copying dvd's. then these companies release dvd copiers. Life is so funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back