Halflife2.net Portal Walkthru Videos - by The Brick

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
Stuck? Well in this thread you'll see the videos how to complete each stage recorded by 'The Brick' who has worked extremely hard to complete this project. This will be added up as content in the future, but for the time being while you guys are stuck - see the videos below. Give your thanks and appreciation to The Brick for his hard work.

Test Chamber 00
Test Chamber 00
Test Chamber 01
Test Chamber 01
Test Chamber 02
Test Chamber 02
Test Chamber 03
Test Chamber 03
Test Chamber 04
Test Chamber 04
Test Chamber 05
Test Chamber 05
Test Chamber 06
Test Chamber 06
Test Chamber 07
Test Chamber 07
Test Chamber 08
Test Chamber 08
Test Chamber 09
Test Chamber 09
Test Chamber 10
Test Chamber 10
Test Chamber 11
Test Chamber 11
Test Chamber 12
Test Chamber 12
Test Chamber 13
Test Chamber 13
Test Chamber 14
Test Chamber 14
Test Chamber 15
Test Chamber 15
Test Chamber 16
Test Chamber 16
Test Chamber 17
Test Chamber 17
Test Chamber 18
Test Chamber 18
Test Chamber 19
Test Chamber 19

ADVANCED TEST CHAMBERS
Advanced Test Chamber 13
Advanced Test Chamber 13
Advanced Test Chamber 14
Advanced Test Chamber 14
Advanced Test Chamber 15
Advanced Test Chamber 15
Advanced Test Chamber 16
Advanced Test Chamber 16
Advanced Test Chamber 17
Advanced Test Chamber 17
Advanced Test Chamber 18
Advanced Test Chamber 18

Very nice! *claps*. Great job, Brick.

Also, I clicked the play button to them all at the same time. It's awesome.

Oh so thats how you do test chamber 00.

j/k, nice work Brick I'm sure it will become a handy reference for those who are stuck. Hopefully it will start creeping up the google search list for "portal walkthough".

Hehe Glenn, I suppose you figured Munro is being a slow tit again and just posted the content in a thread. ;)

Anyway, I was glad I could help out with this thing. I did my best to make the first few maps be as clear as possible on what I was doing so even the biggest noobs can kinda tell what's going on.

Some of the things I did might not be the easiest ways to solve the puzzles, but I did my best.

Slow indeed Daan, this is the best solution in the time being so that everyone can make use of your videos, in the case of anyone posting a new thread in this section, someone could simply reply with a link to one of your videos then close the thread, such is the success clarity and quality of those videos. I'll keep on about getting everything fixed (including SC), we'll get there eventually :)

Great post, I didn't have time to watch them all but I noticed in Advanced Test Chamber 18 you used the "make a third portal standing in a portal" technique, which I believe was patched if i'm not mistaken. But anyway, very well played, some ideas used I didn't, done pretty quickly as well.

Also, props for that clean run of Test Chamber 00. =P

Ah Munro has been a busy bastard I see, good to see it's up there now Daan. We'll leave this thread here until it's fully completed, then put the redirect link straight there.

Back