Halo 2 white button radio.

Pauly

Tank
Reaction score
Well i heard and read in the manual about tapping the white button will enable the radio for your team so you can talk to all your teammates. So, my question is do you hold down the white button and then talk then let go when you are done? The only reason i ask this because when i hit the white button it makes a click noise in my headset then when i let go i hear another similiar but different click noise?

Things like these bug me because i want to know how you really use the radio. Thanks guys. I already tried a google search.

BTW halo 2 mp is pretty sweet

Hit the button once and start to talk. When you stop talking, the mic shuts off and stops transmitting. You can also use the UP key on the directional pad.

Steelwind said:
Hit the button once and start to talk. When you stop talking, the mic shuts off and stops transmitting. You can also use the UP key on the directional pad.
ok cool thanks

No problem. Look me up, we'll play sometime.

Gamertag: UnduePanic

i like resurecting threads... just kidding, but i DO need to populate my friends list. I got C Box live just yesterday.

Wraithen said:
i like resurecting threads... just kidding, but i DO need to populate my friends list. I got C Box live just yesterday.
Wow, that's awesome. I only have XBOX Live. :(

Triggerhappy41 said:
Im adding you guys. I need more friends hahaha.

Gamertag: DuffIdiot
Add me as 'HouD' if you want another. :thumbs:

There's a thread in the Halo 2 forum stickied for XBL Gamertags if you want more. Everyone should post their tags there. I could always use another friend on XBL.

AmishSlayer said:
There's a thread in the Halo 2 forum stickied for XBL Gamertags if you want more. Everyone should post their tags there. I could always use another friend on XBL.

We have a Halo 2 forum?

And C Box live is just to the right of X Box live and can only be found when you've been up too late playing against weird americans ;)

Back