Happy Birthday Gabe Newell

Sulkdodds

Companion Cube
Reaction score
That's right. Unless we're very much mistaken, it's Gabe's birthday! Today is the anniversary of that blessed day when everyone's favourite developer was brought into this world. Believe me, if I was any good at cooking I'd bake a cake. But it'd end up as a horrible toxic mess and that would ruin anyone's birthday party. It's the thought that counts, eh?
[br]
[/url]
newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]
newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]Many happy returns.
biggrin.gif

We gather here today in electron form to celebrate the birth of the most important man in human history.

Happy Birthday, Gabe Newell!! Thanks for Half-Life 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*plays HL2*

Happy B-Day!
EDIT: I shall never clean my inbox again, I sent a Happy B-Day this morning to Gabe, and he responded with a "Thanks". It makes me cry in joy to see companies respond to their customers like they are a friend, not a customer.

Who cares! What has he really done for me. He has ruined my life.

Wake up
Go to work
come home
play hl2
go to sleep

Wake up
Go to work
come home
play hl2
go to sleep .....over, and ,over agian I dislike you gabe #### em

Wow, Gabe's birthday is on the same day as mine :eek:

Great minds born alike!!!

Happy Birthday, big man.

Happy birthday to you Mr Newell, may it begin a new age of entertainment, and the end of a brilliant point of your life! Keep it up Gabe dude :)

I'll send him my greetings when he fixes my crashing and stuttering problems! Grrrrrrrr

how come no one has asked how old he is?

HOW OLD ARE YOU GABE?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABE!
Hope you have fun today, afterall your Birthday is a time when you should be happy!

wilka91 said:
I'll send him my greetings when he fixes my crashing and stuttering problems! Grrrrrrrr
Theres a time and place wilka, this is not it, oh and all the games work for nearly everyone else, the problem is with you not Gabe.

Anyone know how old he is? Is it 43 or something like that?

(oh dear 3000 times i've bored you people, sorry)

Sulkdodds said:
I'd bake a cake. But it'd end up as a horrible toxic mess

Can i have some cake? I LIKE TOXIC CAKE!!!

Happy Birthday dude

you forgot my cake!

Attachments

• happybirthdaycake.GIF
    happybirthdaycake.GIF
    9.2 KB · Views: 408
<RJMC> said:
you forgot my cake!
Best present EVER, including valves, headcrabs and attached crowbar, thats gotta wreak havoc (2 heavily modified :p) with your digestive system.

Hectic Glenn said:
Best present EVER, including valves, headcrabs and attached crowbar, thats gotta wreak havoc (2 heavily modified :p) with your digestive system.

Headcrabs should be quite, erm.... succulent.
And you could always use the crowbar as a tooth pick.

Back