Has DOD Source been leaked?

well he could've made a fake account, that's how the other "illegal" copies work. A friend of mine has an illegal copy and he can play all games online. He's into VB and coding and stuff and found out some port to block that will let him play. I thought that was pretty interesting, but I paid for my copy via Steam (HL2) and I purchase DOD:S earlier today via Steam as well.

gweedodogg69 said:
well he could've made a fake account, that's how the other "illegal" copies work. A friend of mine has an illegal copy and he can play all games online. He's into VB and coding and stuff and found out some port to block that will let him play. I thought that was pretty interesting, but I paid for my copy via Steam (HL2) and I purchase DOD:S earlier today via Steam as well.

Yeah VALVe can still get IP's and its showing up under steam games on their site. They are just screwing themselves, that is all.

I saw the Post but it got deleted a few minutes ago :rolling:

lol...you guys couldn't tell?

"i have played about 20 rounds and the germans have not won a single one...all the us guys are using rifles and sniper rifles, germans are forced to use kar...and the m40 and stuff must be unlocked through skill levels. the americans don't need it though"

i didn't play the damn game guys...read what i wrote

Gui! said:
why people risk playing leaked versions i dont no

Obviously you aren't on a college campus with a proxy. Here we are unable to connect to Steam to even play the game offline so anybody who plays DoD:Source here pretty much has to get it illegally. The interesting thing is, I know five or six guys who will buy the game, then download the leaked copy so they can play. It's kind of sad when you think about it.

Back