Hats- New unlocks?

Sliver

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Recently looked around the updated tf2, to find these.

asdfnuu.jpg

adfd.jpg

It seems to be in the other character loadouts, too.

I predicted it will be customisable characters! My bet is that it will be more than hats. I hope we will get a choice various items.

Maybe new weapons will be given by default, and achievements unlock accessories for each class?

Great. So, Pyro's ignite distance is likely going unchanged, Arena maps still lag to shit, lag caused by dualcore update is still unfixed, and bscly the game gets laggier with every patch. But what do we absolutely need to get early patches for? Hats.

I don't give a shit about any new content. Make the goddamn game playable.

Great. So, Pyro's ignite distance is likely going unchanged, Arena maps still lag to shit, lag caused by dualcore update is still unfixed, and bscly the game gets laggier with every patch. But what do we absolutely need to get early patches for? Hats.

I don't give a shit about any new content. Make the goddamn game playable.

I'm on a shitty connection and I don't get any lag, something is wrong with your computer/Internet connection.

Hey man, don't worry about lag and balance issues, the demoman is getting a 'fro.

It's ridiculous that the black character wasn't given an afro in the first place. How was I supposed to suspend my disbelief?

Hats...cool.

Deleting items? Not cool.
Wiping Stats? Not cool.
Players unable to reachieve weapons once they've been deleted? Not cool.

Hats...cool.

How is wiping stats not cool? It provides a service that many people have requested and is still optional.

What about achievement whores? They can whore as much as they want, ruin their stats then repair them by reseting their stats and looking like they got them legitimately. That is why.

I'm tempted to wipe my stats, but I don't want to lose my 31-kill Sniper streak...

What about achievement whores? They can whore as much as they want, ruin their stats then repair them by reseting their stats and looking like they got them legitimately. That is why.

Um, if somebody really cares that much then I guess, yeah. Whatever.

I spent a retarded afternoon in an achievement server and now my stats are pants-on-head retarded.

Back