have you ever thought about suicide

Tollbooth Willie

The Freeman
Reaction score
b4b31b52de.jpg

could u make a godzilla so strong it couldnt even kill it's self??

Hi Willie. Not sure if you remember me. It's been a while since I've posted here. I feel like I was drawn back to this forum for this very post. Don't do it man.

Joking about suicide is a real power play, because no matter how unlikely it is, no one will risk assuming it's a joke. I think I can have my cake and eat it too. Live on:

Are you okay bud? Hit me up on Facebook if you want to talk, seriously.

Also hello there ShinRa. Long time no see...

I find it interesting how most humans gain wisdom and insight with age, yet Willie somehow manages to defy nature and stay permanently intellectually crippled and regressed.

I find it interesting how most humans gain wisdom and insight with age, yet Willie somehow manages to defy nature and stay permanently intellectually crippled and regressed.
I'm gonna kick willie's big dumb ass

The desperation for Valve news has led us to create threads about suicide, I'm seriously concerned for this community.

I'm gonna kick willie's big dumb ass
I don't go on Facebook much, but when I do I really like that Facebook shows me most of your posts. Last time I logged in I saw this one.
Szdfddjgvyunxryogvviy5468gb9yt3wfg **** ggfsryyhh butthole **** gdhkvddddjbbbbnnnb piss fghbj 69

But seriously, I'm proud of you Willie. You're weird as f*ck and its cool. Keep on keeping on and don't take shit from anybody.

I don't go on Facebook much, but when I do I really like that Facebook shows me most of your posts. Last time I logged in I saw this one.

But seriously, I'm proud of you Willie. You're weird as f*ck and its cool. Keep on keeping on and don't take shit from anybody.
This is making me laugh like a ****ing idiot. I love you. I'm so glad to see you post again.

could u make a godzilla so strong it couldnt even kill it's self??

If I die in this world
Who will know something of me?
I am lost, no one knows
There's no trace of my yearning

If I die in this world
(But I must carry on)
Who will know something of me?
(Nothing worse can befall)
I am lost, no one knows
(All my fears, all my tears)
There's no trace of my yearning
(Tell my heart there's a hole)