Hello guy'S

Élio Oliveira

Infected
Reaction score
I am new here and would like to join the team :p

I'm 24 and would like to help!

Your wife's cute though. Can I borrow her for a night?

Aw man! No but seriously welcome aboard. Don't mind Vegeta, you should've seen the whipping he gave Krynn, the forum's pet dog, whenever he ****ed up his thread about helping people with computer problems. We're generally a good bunch though, just watch out for the banana man...

You need a good grasp of the English language to be a writer here.

A suggestion that I think would be very good for the site was to start creating forums to speak other languages ​​and I do not mind helping that aspect!

Aw man! No but seriously welcome aboard. Don't mind Vegeta, you should've seen the whipping he gave Krynn, the forum's pet dog, whenever he ****ed up his thread about helping people with computer problems. We're generally a good bunch though, just watch out for the banana man...

I took no offense, I like fun people: P but as I'm also still not well within the environment of the forum have to get used right?

Hi. If you come back a second time after this one thread, you're one of us forever. Most people don't... :'(

Feel free to make threads in Spanish, I can pretend I know it and Vegeta can nerd rage or w/e

Back