help me out

Vigilante

Reaction score
im a forum n00b, how do i stop being a head crab, add an avatar and a signature? thx

Go to 'user cp', then to 'profile' to change signature. Then go to 'options' (also under user cp), to change your avatar.

To stop being a headcrab, post post post.

:)

yea keep on posting (but not spamming) and you will end up like me :) COMBINE

It goes to their heads... they get a high out of the artificial 'state' it places them above the rest... It's really just ego, so I wouldn't really worry about it. :bounce:

Look out for L33T ppl....they registered in may 2003.....that is they know alot about the forums and are usually friendly :)

Edit: also go to my website (in the sig) to grab a wallpaper for your desktop and an avatar for the forums.

Too too long has the word "headcrab" been used in a derogatory fashion. Well NO MORE I tell you; NO MORE!

No more shall headcrabs hang their heads in shame, for we have nothing to be ashamed about!

Hath not a headcrab eyes? Hath not a headcrab claws, organs,

dimensions, senses, affections, passions; hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, heal'd by the same means,

warm'd and cool'd by the same winter and summer,

as a Combine is? If you prick us, do we not bleed?

If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you

poison us, shall we not die?

Headcrabs of halflife2.net, Unite!

MrMethane,
Headcrab and proud

lol @ MrMethane...

You convinced me dude, im going to ask an admin to set me back to Headcrab.

Most excellent decision, good Sir!

Call us Legion, for we are many.

sooo good :) haed crabs could easyly jump on a combine and suck all our brains out.

Originally posted by MrMethane
Too too long has the word "headcrab" been used in a derogatory fashion. Well NO MORE I tell you; NO MORE!

No more shall headcrabs hang their heads in shame, for we have nothing to be ashamed about!

Hath not a headcrab eyes? Hath not a headcrab claws, organs,

dimensions, senses, affections, passions; hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, heal'd by the same means,

warm'd and cool'd by the same winter and summer,

as a Combine is? If you prick us, do we not bleed?

If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you

poison us, shall we not die?

Headcrabs of halflife2.net, Unite!

MrMethane,
Headcrab and proud

The peasants are revolting! Retreat!

Hmm, revolting peasants revolting...it'll all blow over when they become zombies. Welcome to the forums

your now one of us.....

Originally posted by DarkelP
Hmm, revolting peasants revolting...it'll all blow over when they become zombies.

No I tell you, a thousand times NO! I shall not deny my proud headcrab heritage! :cheese:

But when your a zombie, you will infact be better then the headcrabs....this new found higheracy will seep into your mind, and you will no longer care about the more peasanty then you peasants

Back