Help on Water Hazard!!

G

goingnuts

I´m stuck on water hazard. What should I do here? Hope you can see where it is on the screenshot.

Attachments

• water_hazard.jpg
    water_hazard.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 361
It's a bit hard to tell where you are! It looks like you're at the first time a chopper appears, you have to avoid it and work your way around to the exit door (behind some barrels). Not much help I know.

No, it´s not the first time a chopper appears. I´ve been in the building where you get the magnum, and I´ve taken out two choppers already in the tower with the machine guns!

Then I´ve opened the gate and went through the canal. Now I´ve run past some boats and stuck with this helicopter.

I´ve read on other threads that you could get some kind of hovercraft earlier in the game. Do I have to start over??

Well, I have no idea. Maybe I´ve been lucky.

But do you know where I can find the hovercraft then??

Go back to whereever you left it and pick that boat again. You aren't supposed to complete the level without it anyway.

but I have never had any boat. Where is it from the beginning???

LOL! Same problem here too, I am there, but left the Hoovercraft (oops :p) Now I need to walk 30 miles back just to get it :D

Jesus, how are these people missing the airboat? :| You can't even get across the toxic waste without it, you all must either be cheating or have an incredible amount of patience. :p

It's waaay back at the end of the last chapter. You hear Mossman on the radio telling the resistance to lend you the airboat, and after going through an area being shelled, you get to a woman filling the boat with gas.

KagePrototype said:
Jesus, how are these people missing the airboat? :| You can't even get across the toxic waste without it, you all must either be cheating or have an incredible amount of patience. :p

It's waaay back at the end of the last chapter. You hear Mossman on the radio telling the resistance to lend you the airboat, and after going through an area being shelled, you get to a woman filling the boat with gas.
You even have someone saying "It's ready for you now Mr. Freeman".

the airboat is right after you get these missles spawning head crabs .. just after you get passed the places full of zombies and headcrabs . go left (I think) a woman will open the door and give you the airboat. (If I remember correctly)

I'm stuck here too. That damn chopper has me pinned down inside some warehouse or something. Is there a way to take that thing out all I have are some grenades, my pistol the machine gun and the magnum and none of them seem to do anything against it. What am I missing. If I try to make it back to my swamp buggy he tears me apart. Help!!!, please.

Ok, I'm also stuck on this level. I have just shot two tanks, there's a disused ship in the middle of what could be described as a small port.

Anyway, I've managed to get the boat so that I can now jump/fly off the ramp and into the tunnel.

I did walk after this and you soon get to a VERY large opening. Once you get so far into this open space, a siren sounds off, and a chopper is on the way to find you. You also have to turn a wheel to get a large door to open up for you, but what's behind there I have no clue, probably the end of this level!

Anyway, back to my question, why can I not get the boat off the ramp and into the tunnel?? I've tried numerous times, but it keeps on getting stuck, or just not making it the entire way, and falling back into the water below! Very annoying.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cobblers, walk down form the boat .. there are two explosive barrels somewhere that you can blow up to open a way for your boat. (look for them :p)

I saw in another post somewhere someone said they used a wheel to open the big doors. I assume they are talking about the big metal doors blocking the canal in the area where the boat is up on the bank. Where is this wheel or lever or whatever it is?

Back