Help with our benefactor

T

twr5769

I am stuck with our benefactor.I am right at the begining.I have gone through the tunnel and down the ledges to the pipe,crossed the pipe over to the ledge goes up and down,went through there and all the way through till i get to the manufacturing where theres the glass bridge in front of me and the big welder or whatever it is on the right,if i jump down to the welder i cant get anywhere else with out dying,i dont see anywhere else i can go.I am stuck please help.

twr5769 said:
I am stuck with our benefactor.I am right at the begining.I have gone through the tunnel and down the ledges to the pipe,crossed the pipe over to the ledge goes up and down,went through there and all the way through till i get to the manufacturing where theres the glass bridge in front of me and the big welder or whatever it is on the right,if i jump down to the welder i cant get anywhere else with out dying,i dont see anywhere else i can go.I am stuck please help.
screenshots please, no idea where ur talking bout

Jump into ("use") one of those cage-thingies.

the ones on the left... the ones on the right will take you to a beam of energy that kills you instantly.

Yeah, the ones on the left! Be sure of that. You don't even have to press 'e' just walk into them.

Back