Hey guys take a look!

Murray_H

Tank
Reaction score
I just bought this new computer and i really wanna know if it will run Half Life 2 (actually i already know it will but i am just mocking you :))

kifmToysAllVTech_Kids_Genio_6000_80_333491.jpg

The guy at the computer store said I would have a hard time trying to find a better one that that, he cracked a joke with me, but i cant remember what he said ah ha ha ha ha LOL! ha

So just to reconfirm my superness, will my extravagant bit of kit run this years next big game?!?!?!?

Peace out

P.S. my comp is so ace i love it, so swivel on my now extended middle finger

P.P.S My mummy has just called to say she's got me my pony - now i have raised my other middle finger raised! Kiss my bum I have the best computer made AND a pony :D

suckers :p

I thhhiinnkk you might be able to run it on that....does it have a graphics card ?....oh....ummm....BWHAHAHA

Will HL2 run on my microwave? or do I need to upgrade :cheers:

You need to upgrade to an e-z bake oven, sorry dude but thats how the bacon cooks.

Will HL2 run on my comp?
ENIAC.gif

I think it needs a new graphics card...
:D

Those 486 cracks in the fileplanet video annoyed the hell out of me, and it isn't because I've watched the thing 20 or so times, as I still find the 'finding new feelings' funny every time I see it.

"but that spread sheet ran so well!"
STFU!!!!!!

oops

bahhh i think d00m3 is going to run better than hl2 in that computer :p

News just breaking.. Valve just released new system requirements for the game. Minimum is a Cray Mainframe Supercomputer that weighs 2-tons. I don't think your Fisher-price laptop will cut it. :cheese:

lol true-size doesnt matter is what chiks say to theire "small" boyfriends ....
anywho i hope your makin fun of all those people who ask:
will hl2 run on my comp? i gots a p5 6ghz and 9900pro.

Thats rich, coming from you Mr "ooo look at me i'm so funny i have the HL2 demo".........

I predict that in the future computers will be 10 times as big and will be so expensive, only the five richest kings of the world will own them!! :dork:

Originally posted by ParaBellum
You need 12.3 Jiggawatts to run HL2.

With that kinda power you can go Back to the Future ;)

dont wanna go back in the future...gonna make me w8 even longer I need to go into the future !!!

Originally posted by Bad^Hat
I predict that in the future computers will be 10 times as big and will be so expensive, only the five richest kings of the world will own them!! :dork:
Professor Frink is god :D

I just saw this thread and found it hilarious. Although nthe second page isnt that funny.

DONT QUOTE THE DAMN VIDEO CHILLI PEPPER!!! DO OYU THINK YOUR FOOLING US, DO YOU THINK WE -the halflife2.net community- HAVENT SEEN IT YET?! IM SO SICK OF THAT! GO AWAY NUB

Back