hey i need about 4 people

P

pacerzfan763

hey i need about 4 people to make something with me. I need some willing none quitters for this. I am thinking of making a hl2/cs forum. any one who would like to help plz contact me and post in this thread. Once we get the number of nessecary number of possitions filled we will start!

-Thanks- Pacerzfan763

Butchery of the english language makes you look a lot less professional than you might think.

Besides, this forum has been around a lot longer and has a lot more people already here. I doubt anything you made would do little more than pale in comparison.

idk if it will EVER be better than this forum

but ima try

come on people wats the harm of trying? even if 1 person agrees we will start!

Your asking the wrong crowd. You are asking a bunch of members to a hl2 forum to come and join a hl2 forum. They arent just going to leave this forum and hoin yours. you cannot ask someone who goes to a forum to join another forum of teh same content. I know you had good intentions, but try somewhere else and you might have more luck.

Here is a site to start: Halo2Sucks.com (A crapload of gamers congregating to discuss Halo2 in all its problematic gameplay.)

Oh im sorry, I of course no that my forum is never gonna be 1/16 as good as this one. But i wanna try and create my own and buld up so it will have more flare to it and people will talk about it. I will try at different foruma such as the one you gave me. Thank you Emn1ty for giving me this hint so i wont be here wasteing my time. But if anyone wants to join in just post and reply back here!

-Thanks- Pacerzfan763

alright lock this forum mods. I already got my others to help!

tbh, it's never a good advertisement to say that you won't be a good forum.

Saying you won't even be 1/16 as good as this forum is a massive nail in the coffin, doesn't matter how good this forum is, your basically saying that your forum will be worse than here.

Advertising is all about knowing your audience. Your audience here is people who dislike this forum, since they'd be more likely wanting to leave here. So here's what you got now... Your telling people who think this forum is uber crap to come join a new forum that'll be worse than this one

;)

gl with your forum thou (a link in you signature would prob also help) :)

Yeah, sig links mean you advertise it everytime you post. It really helps.Y

Bang Bang... I shot you down... Bang Bang... You hit the ground Bang Bang... That awful sound... Bang Bang... I used to shoot you down...
nancey sinatra...

the reason he hasnt put a link in his sig is because they dont have the site up. also its such a big waste of time starting yet another hl2 forum.

plz can u jmoin my mod????//////// p.s. do u liek dbz?

Back