High Resolution Pre-E3 Movie

the hell, when i try to download it, in any method from a download accelerator, to right click and save as and just left click it comes as a html document

me too...

Revisedsoul said:
the hell, when i try to download it, in any method from a download accelerator, to right click and save as and just left click it comes as a html document

Yeah, ditto :(

Well I'm really pissed off. I got the movie 97% downloaded.

WiffleLess said:
oh so its that floating alien guy? hmmm. lookslike hes making a wave with his hand much like the manipulator gun. maybe he's the source of it? I dont know just wild speculation.

Nope, he's one of the hunchbacked brown ones, the ones with the electrical attacks. And it looks to me like he's using his to power something...

This site (http://www.levels4you.com/sections/halflife2/index.l4y?cat=119) provides all the E3 trailers of HL2.But all of them are of .exe extension(Bink Video).So they are damn big.they don't charge any fee for downloading the videos.i hope you would enjoy them. :E

the new video was a real peice of cake, especially for a peson like me who hunts for HL2 videos.the new footage was really excellent.keep it up.

were can i get the new video's from for free please tell me i need them a nerid in nead pleas help me

so where the hell is that movie? either mirror it or take down that misleading news. sheesh...

sooo... is there somewhere else we can get this e32k4_trailer.avi video from? please don't leave us in the dark! scary dark... and without a crowbar...

Back